Chapter 16

*Mitch's POV*

Man a nigga over here trying to live the best of both world's. Like a nigga want Peaches.. I almost loved that girl, but she hurt me man and a nigga ain't on that. And Chyna, yeah she was in the game but she ready to be took out I could wife here, but I just can't get Peaches out of my mind.

It's 9:15 and I got off the phone with her at 9 o'clock when she was on her little date and I've been blowing up her phone since then and she still ain't answer.

I'm getting hot, Ion want her with nobody and Ion care who I'm with.

My cousin called my phone.

Aaron: What's up young boy?

Me: Shit chilling cuzzo what's up with you?

Aaron: Shit just got back with the fam why the fuck you told Peaches you was over here I told yo young minded ass I was going out of town.

Me: Damn man

I sat on my couch and rubbed my head

Me: No wonder she knew I wasn't over there

Aaron: The fuck you lieng for though B? Y'all ain't good?

Me: Man she tried to play me so I fucked a stripper.

Aaron: Nah man that ain't in Peaches character I done knew this girl for a little minute now and she never cheated on homeboy

Me: Man this nigga was her first love, he got her in his hands like putty

Aaron: Frankie?! Man that be fool coming round Peaches don't sweat that nigga at all.

Me: Damn B forreal? I done fucked up.

Aaron: Yeah man you fucked up bout that one.

Me: Man I gotta make this shit right, Imma hit you back bruh..

Aaron: Yeah bruh but you coming to the rehearsal dinner we having next week?

Me: Of fourse bro.

Aaron: Bet bruh

Me: Bet

What the fuck was I gonna do?

I called Peaches for about 10 more minutes but she still wasn't answering, I swear to God if fool in that house all hell bound to break loose.

I called Chyna.

She answered on the second ring..

Chy: Wassup?

Me: Nothing much lil one what you been up to?

Chy: Nothing really just been waiting on your call Daddy

Me: Yeah I bet, you ain't going to the club today?

Chy: Yeah I am but a little later, you gonna come through and make it rain on me Daddy? and I'm talking both ways.

Her lil voice got to me.

Me: You already know ma, when you taking this pregnancy test?

Chy: Well.....

Me: Well what????

Chy: I took it already.

Me: And what???

Chy: I'm pregnant.

I took a deep as sigh, I regreted this shit man.

Chy: You not happy Mitch?????? I thought you would be happy!! What you trying to do, make me kill my baby?!?