Chapter 12

*Peaches POV*

When me and Tiff went outside we saw Rocko, he had a gun in his hand and Mitch and Aaron was just standing there.

Me: Oh my gosh Rocko please stop......

Mitch snapped at me.

Mitch: Man Peach don't beg this nigga you don't owe him shit.

Aaron: Mitch chill man.

Tiff: Aaron stay out of this.

Rocko: Everybody shut the fuck up! Peaches get the fuck over here.

I was scared I didn't know what to do....

Mitch motioned for me to go over there.

I slowly made my way.

Me: Yes Rocko?

Rocko: Tell this nigga it's the end.

Me: What the fuck Rocko???? Even if it was no Mitch I wouldn't be with yo trifling no good ass nigga, and plus you broke? Bitch boy please.

Anger filled Rocko's eyes...

He pistol whipped the shit outta me.

As I flew down I saw Mitch and Aaron run towards him, while Tiff screamed.

Before I blacked out, all I heard were gunshots. About 8. I prayed they were all stray bullets.

*Quannies POV*

So here I am sitting with this stranger in his condo.

This fine ass stranger.

Well he ain't a stranger anymore... He told me his name was Stevie.

He was different from others, he noticed the bruises on me and quickly wanted to handle the nigga that hurt me.

I told him it's ok God don't like ugly.

Instead of us having any sexual contact, we just sat there and talked... that was new to me.

Me: So you live here alone?

Steve: Yeap.. And some weekends I have my son Chris.

Me: That's sweet. You don't see his mama no more?

Steve: Nah me and that dime been broke it off.

Me: So in other words you single?

Steve: Yeah ma, how bout you?

Me: Yeah... but I'm pregnant and my triffling ass baby daddy kicked me out last night.

Steve: Damn niggas don't know a good thing when they got it Quannie I don't want you going back there, you welcome here any time, no matter fact, this yo house to, and sense that nigga won't step up and take care of his seed I'll make it my duty.

I just sat there and blushed, where was this nigga from? He obviously was raised right and know how to treat a lady, and shit look like he came from money.

*Peaches POV*

I woke up in the hospital, everything was blurry at first, but I managed to see Tiff in the corner crying.

Me: Tiff, Tiff!!! Where is Mitch, Aaron and Rocko? Is everybody ok?

Tiff: Yeah... Rocko and Mitch are okay, but Aaron is on life support, and he's going in and out, I can't see him like that.

Me: Oh my God Tiff I am so sorry!

I immediately started crying, It breaks my heart to see my friend like that, and what was Aj going to do if he lost his dad? Damn man.