Chapter 6

*PeachesPOV*

I got out the shower and Rocko was eyeing me down nshit, like a fucking vulcher. Just looking at him disgusted me, I wanted to go out to eat.. so I texted my new friend.

Me: It's Peaches, not "Ma"

???: Lol my name Keith but everybody call me Mitch. Wassup with you ma?

Rocko: Who the fuck you texting Domonique!!!

I almost laughed in his fucking face, like nigga do not question me you fucking my Bestfriend, we single in my fucking head.

Me: It's Quannie if you must know Mr.Officer

His face got so disgusted.. It was crazy.

They fucking it's obvious and when I catch them mutherfuckers all hell is going to break loose! I will have my daddy on that black ass! and I am going to beat Quannie ass like she got beat in High school every damn year for fucking everbody man.

Rocko: Ion fuck with ha man, I get bad vibes from her, She a hoe, and you don't need to be around her cause you know the saying you are who you hang with..

*Me texting Mitch*

Me: I wanna go out, and I don't wanna be alone, you coming?

Me: Haha Yeah Rocko I'm sure you'n fuck with her at all, was she a hoe in high school when you was texting her phone asking for pussy?

I got dressed, I put on a skin tight blue dress and my fav gladiator sandals and grabbed my classic brown Louie. I was a bad ass bitch, too bad my boyfriend wanna downgrade. Sad ass.

*Text message*

Mitch: yeah ma give me a time and place.

Me: Now, Red Lobster.

Before I could walk out the room Rocko was right there breathing down my fucking back.

Rocko: Why you tripping on me bae? And where you going and who you going with Peaches?

Me: Out with my friends Rocko damn, back up. Do I ask you what you doing 24/7? No! back yo ass up and sit back and soak up my AC, my Electricity, my damn house!!!

Rocko: That ain't the point Ion want you out where niggas can talk to you!!! And what you mean Peaches I pay my fee to sleep in this damn bed!

*Text message*

Mitch: Be there in 10 ma.

Me: Look Rocko Ion got time for your shit maybe we could have this fight another day.

Rocko: Peaches I love you.

Me: Yeah you shoulda loved me.

I ran out that shit quick as fuck and slammed the door, I ain't have time to argue with that dog ass nigga.

I hopped in my mini cooper and blasted some old Jeezy. Before I could pull off I got a call it was Quannie...

I didn't know what to do, I answered her trifling ass though.

Me: What you want???

Quannie: Peaches I need your help...

What the fuck this bitch was already fucking my man what else she want my left lung?

Me: What Quannie damn!

Quannie: My mama tryna kick me out.... can I please stay at your house, just for a few days.

This bitch was sick, tryna get close to Rocko broke dusty ass, like for what though? But I thought about all the times me and my mama had fights and she opened her house to me I couldn't say no, I ain't green.