Chapter 4

*Peache's POV*

I woke up the next morning still mad as fuck at Rocko pitbull looking ass, but I ain't gonna let him stress me out it's finna be about me for the rest of the damn month.

My birthday is tomorrow I gotta go get pampered like the Barbie doll I am, fuck a nigga right now; honestly.

I didn't want to be alone and I wasn't fucking with Quannie bipolar ass and I'm ignoring Rocko ugly ass so I called my bitch Tiff. She picked up on the first ring.

Tiff: Wassup sexy black?

Me: Shit chilling, getting ready for my Birthday party, you wanna go with me to get our hair and nails done? Everything on me.

Tiff: You don't have to, but of course I wanna spend time with you baby.. I gotta put you on about Rocko too.

Me: Um... what you mean Tiff?

Tiff: Imma tell you later sis just remember never ever trust a nigga!

Me: Alright just met me at Tippie Toes in a hour.

Tiff: Okay baby, bye.

That was weird I mean I don't trust Rocko as far as I can throw him, but I know that nigga know better than to try me, knowing who the hell my daddy is.

My Daddy is Cane, they call him big Daddy Cane, he is into everything, He pimp, he run the drug houses, crack houses all that shit, and he well connected, could get his hands on anything or anyone, and can cover that shit up with a simple snapping of his fingers, he had the police in his hands like putty, My Daddy was the damn boss of Atlanta!

Whatever though, If he fuck me over that's simply on him.

I brushed my teeth, washed my face, showered, and applied some light make up and put on my gold skin tight Robin Jeans and a altered Robin half shirt and grabbed my black Furla and I was out.

I wanted to drive my jeep to day, I was feeling the weather, I got in and started blasting "Drake - From time" this my favorite song of the album.

Everytime I went out of course the niggas stared I mean his bitch a be right there and he'll be drooling over me, that shit cracked me up, the things I could do.if I wanted to,I had power.

But today I felt as hopeless as could be, this fine ass nigga pulled up next to me in a 2013 Dodge charger, Red, with dark tented windows, and all black rims.. And when he rolled down the window I got even more impressed, This brotha was fineeeee, Like Floyd Mayweather fine, He had hair on his head though, and of course he was taller from what I can see, Ion do short niggas.

He was looking at me, but I acted like I was so into my song he had to get got my attention another way.

???: Aye ma.

Peaches: Um, my name ain't "MA"

He threw a piece of paper in my car and said...

???: Well text me ya name and I'll tell you mine.

The light turned green, he drove off and winked at me.

I almost melted, I didn't even feel the least bit bad, I wasn't feeling Rocko vibe right now anyways.

I got to Tippie Toes and I saw my bitch Tiff, a Butter pecan Puerto Rican sitting there waiting on our girls Bubbles and Brandee to be ready to take us.

Tiff: Hey girlie, you look good! Are we still in high school?

I laughed and I blushed Tiff was just as sweet as she can be. I loved her vibe.

Me: Girl you look good too, you can't even tell you had Aj two weeks ago.

Tiff: I know girl I couldn't let that fat sit on me, that was not a option.

Me: But what's this about Rocko you had to say?

Tiff: Oh yeah, well you know I just moved across the street from Quannie right?

Me: Oh yeah I saw you say that on Twitter....

Just hearing Quannie and Rocko's name in the same sentence disgusted me, and it made me nervous.

Tiff: Well I know Quannie people out of town and she ain't got no car and lastnight I saw a all black BMW... That was around 12 or 1

Me: That lieng mutherfucker!!!!

I was so frustrated, rage filled my fucking head, the thought of me beating Quannie ass popped up in my head and then my phone ringed.. Still x Tamia... That was Rocko, I threw that shit so far the screen splattered and I clearly didn't give a fuck.

By this time everybody in they shop had they nosey asses glued on our conversation, but I was not quieting down for no one!

Tiff: Peaches calm down, you don't know what could have been going on, he coulda been with a homeboy.

Me: Nah muthafuckas playing me and they got the right fucking one Tiff, what time his ass left???

Tiff: Well I heard tires screeching around 1:3...

Me: THAT'S EXACTLY WHEN I CALLED HIS ASS AND GOT IGNORED, OH HELL NAW!

Tiff: Look Peaches if that is what happen wait don't go by this, catch them in the act yourself, I don't wanna ruin neither one of those relationships.

Me: You know what Tiff thank you so much baby, Ion know why I'm acting so surprised, both Quannie and Rocko were both sluts in high school it's no biggie, can't put your trust in people.

Tiff: I'm glad you know baby. Just know you could trust me, I will always be here.

Brandee: We ready for y'all Peaches.

*Rocko's POV*

I woke up and Peaches wasn't home, but I knew she wouldn't be, she still the same petty ass little girl from high school, and I really didn't give a fuck.

I called her ass and she ain't answer, oh well, it's plenty of bitches out here for me.

I picked up my phone and called Quannie, I did her wrong yesterday I gotta admit it, Imma make it up to her.

Quannie: Hello?

Me: Wassup baby? come thru.

Quannie: Now I'm your baby Rocko? you gotta be fuck-

Me: Aye hush that fuss, Daddy gonna make it better be here in 10.

And just as I said she was there in 8

I opened the door and immediately started kissing and undressing her, I'm finna fuck the shit outta her.

Quannie: Daddy do you love me?

She moaned as I was sucking on her neck, fingering her with 3 fingers.

Me: You know I do baby, you daddy's #1 girl right?

I turned her thick ass around and smacked that ass.

Quannie: Yes baby now give me RJ!!!

I rubbed my dick all on her pussy, teasing the fuck out of her, making her bite the sheets.

Then I gave her all of me, all 10 hard inches of me, her moans set a nigga off, I made that shit clap.

Quannie: Ahhh, Daddy that's enough let me give it to you now.

She pushed me on the bed and climbed on top of my sword, pushed it in and started riding my shit like a damn bull!

She got Peaches when it came down to this here.

This shit was Heaven on Earth, this girl had me lifted, so lifted.... I forgot to pull the fuck out!