Chapter 7

*Rocko's POV*

It's my baby girl birthday, I gotta go all out for this girl.

I woke up at 5 and went to the grocery store so I could cook my girl a birthday breakfast. A nigga got everything, Eggs, bacon, garcia sausages, hash browns, all that good shit.

The girl at the cash register was eye-ing a nigga like she wanted me to put her ass on the counter and scan her, I could't help but laugh at how hard lil mama was trying.

I wasn't finna talk to no damn bag lady any ways and plus it's all about Peaches today no Quannie, no other bitch, just us, I gotta make this the best birthday my baby ever have.

I got home and got straight to the cooking, shit was smelling like iHop, I was proud of myself.

Quannie ass woke up and my whole damn mood changed. I should kick ha sideline ass out.

*Quannie'sPOV*

I woke up to a almost buffet. it smelled so good. I looked up amd saw my man cooking. this was perfect. I got up and went and washed up and brushed my teeth, my face had went down since last night, cause I gotta be real cute if I'm finna try to take Rocko away FINALLY.

I walked out the guest bathroom and went up to the counter and sat down.

Me: What's the special occasion?

Rocko: It's my wife birthday.

That pierced my fucking heart. You don't say no shit like that after we just made passionate love.

Me: Well I'm fucking the chef. what did I get?

Rocko: You can get the fuck out and go sit on the sideline it ain't shit here for you.

He walked out into Peaches. He made me feel like I was everything to nothing in a matter of seconds

*PeachesPOV*

Rocko was a dog. But his ass sure knew how to cook... I woke up to every breakfast item I could possible think of, on a huge tray with red roses and orange juice.

Rocko: Happy Birthday too you. Haply birthday to you *singing*

Rocko could sing... like Chris Brown.sing and he ain't do nothing with that shit. it was sad.

I smiled. I couldn't help but feel so thankful for him.. You never could help who you love...

Me: Thank you baby. You so good to me. This looks delicious but I cant eat it all by myself, join me.

Rocko: Whatever you want Birthday girl.

I checked my phone and saw all the birthday wishes on Twitter, IG and in my inbox I felt the love...

Me: Quannie still here?

Wow that's some trifling shit, my bestfriend ain't tell me happy birthday yet but she layed up all in my shit, and she supposed to be the first one damn!

Rocko: yeah, she out there.

I got a trick for this bitch.

I walked out my room and there she was, on her fucking phone, and I KNOW she saw me too!

I'm not the type to usually get mad about petty shit like not saying happy birthday... But last year bought this bitch a Furla and some Red bottoms!!!!

Me: Quannie you know what today is am right?

Quannie: Yeah Domonique.

WHAT THE FUCK. Who was she talking to? She knew better than to call me by my government! That's it, this bitch gotta GO!!!

Me: Get the fuck out of my house Quannie. I aint fucking with you!

Quannie: Peaches who you talking to bitch? Just cause its yo birthday a bitch gotta bow down to you? I think not!!! right bitch wrong damn plan!

Me: Nah a bitch aint gotta bow down to me but you could at least have the courtesy to be a bestfriend and at least say happy fucking birthday and maybe even buy a damn gift for once cheap ass hoe!!! I'm tired of sparing you, I'm tired of carrying you around like you a damn baby I ain't yo mama and I'm damn sure NOT your bestfriend!

It hurt me to say that but Ion give a fuck, it's time to get rid of this bum bitch!!

Quannie: What the fuck you mean bitch? I was there for you hoe. Remember that shit? don't get brand new Peaches.

Me: Quannie you was there when yo ass needed something, ass soon as we found out who my daddy was that's when you wanted to "Be there". Save that shit for somebody who don't know the game!

Quannie: what's up Peaches??? run that shit. I had it out for you ass too long, you living MY life!

At that very moment Rocko walked out..

Me: Quannie get yo slut ass on before I beat yo ass like I did 7th grade year again!!!! Nasty ass for everbody ass ho!

Quannie: YEAP, I'M SUCH A SLUT, THAT'S WHY I'M FUCKING YOUR MAN!