Chapter 20

*Chyna's POV*

I couldn't believe what I had just heard.

I know Mitch was not at this bitch house!?

To think I was almost outta the game for this nigga. Oh I got something for that ass.

I got dressed in some yoga pants and a crop top and sped to my old friend Stefan's house. He use to show major love when he came through the club. And plus I knew her was fucking with the hoe Peaches.

I didn't have time to call him and tell him I was coming over so when he came to the door he was kind of shocked.

Me: Hey Stef... Can I come in?

Stefan: Sure Chy... Wassup?

Me: Oh I was just in the neighborhood and I remembered you just relocated over here and I was feeling kind of bad about last night. I wanted to apologize to your.....?

Stefan: Ah... She's something like a girlfriend..

Me: Haha oh... Well I just wanted to apologize to her. I didn't know her seeing me with her ex would make her so mad. Seeing that she's with you and all.

Stefan: Yeah I didn't know that either. But she's not here.

Me: Oh really? Do you know where she is then? Because I called Mitch's phone this morning and a voice that wasn't mine picked up...

Stefan: Oh yeah? Maybe you should call again!

I did as he said.

This bitch thought she had my nigga.

On the third ring the phone picked up.

But Mitch picked up.

And as soon as he picked up Peaches walked in.

Peaches: What the fuck is this?? Bitch last night wasn't enough for you!?

And then Mitch spoke.

Mitch: Where you at Chyna? What the fuck going on in your head!!!

No.. No.. This can't be this morning when I called they were together!!!!

Stefan: Chyna what's going on here they not together.....

Peaches: What?!!?! Bitch today is the day I go to jail for murder!!!

Peaches started to Charge at me.

I was in shock I couldn't move.

Good thing Stefan stopped her.

Stefan: Peach it's not worth it baby calm down please, please baby please.

Stefan: Get out my shit Chyna.. This some foul ass shit!!!

*Quannie's POV*

I have been in bed all day... Steven hasn't looked at me, or spoken to me. He even slept on the couch last night and went somewhere today without telling me.

I always knew that my past would catch up with me. It always has.... I just don't want it to cost me the best relationship I ever had.

I layed in the bed, looking up at the ceiling.

The door opened. I didn't even bother to see who it was.

I figured it was Steven because they just sat in the bed.

Steven: Quannie get up...

Me: You hate me.. Why should I?

Steven: I don't hate you man it's just that... That's my damn cousin and he fucked you, and our whole family probably know about it, and I'm trying to wife you up and you fucked my cousin!