Chapter 11

*Peaches POV*

Me and Mitch just layed there, kissing eachother, couldn't stop touching one another... He began to kiss me on my neck, sucking the shit out of me, I rubbed his head and moaned outrageously, I loved hickies it felt like he sucking the flesh out of me.

He began to make his way downtown, kissing every inch of my body frame, circling arouNd my breast with his tounge then licking and kissing every inch of my stomach, and then I guess he finally reached his destination, my pussy.

I looked at him to see what he was about to do. Was he really about to go down on somebody he just met? Did I whip this nigga in one night?

Mitch: You want me to stop ma?

I blushed cause I wanted that shit more than ever, Don't let me stand in your way baby, smack this pussy.

Mitch: I guess that's a no.

He laughed and continued.

He grabbed my breast as he began to tounge kiss my vagina, I couldn't help but scream and moan, he had control over my body and he knew it, putting his tounge deeper and deeper into me, just to see my reaction, this muthafucka was teasing me!

His licks were so consistent and were a representation of his stroke game, I peeped his game. his hands gribbed my ass as he pushed me into him, he was really going to town on my pussycat..

Before I knew it he began to finger me while licking me and I came, over and over again in his mouth, and he didn't mind one bit. My sweet juices all over him, and he so kindly cleaned me up.

He put the cover over me and politelylayed next to me in bed.

Mitch: I could get use to this ma.

Me: Me too.

He kissed me on my forehead, and just stared at me until we both fell asleep.

I woke up to a knock at the door.

*Quannie's POV*

Rocko was sleep... and I had to get away from his crazy ass, so I went to a place that I thought of as home.

I knocked, and a surprised Peaches answered the door.

Peaches: What the fuck you want hoe

Me: Peaches I need your help, he wont stop hitting me.

Peaches: Bitch I already helped you with finding a baby daddy and I helped you to a ass whooping, would you like another one????

Me: Peaches please I'm pregnant!

Peaches: Me too hoe wtf, Imma look out for one pregnant person at a time.

What the fuck? How could she be pregnant? Rocko was NOT fucking both of us at the same time... I mean that's what he told me.

Me: Pregnant by who what the fuck???

I said that with anger because I felt betrayed!

Peaches: Bitch who the fuck else the nigga that just came to see me this morning, get right Quannie, you was a hoe to Rocko that's why he never left bitch, only reason he with you is because I kicked.his sad ass to the curve, that's why yo ass get hit, cause you a sideline hoe, a WIFE like me never got touch in the wrong kind of violent way. Ion respect you and I do not like yoy, I honestly believe you getting what the fuck you want!

She slammed the door, and for a minute I just stood there crying, wondering where I would end up in the next 24 hours,

*PeachesPOV*