Chapter 17

*Rocko's POV*

Wassup y'all? Long time no speak.

I know y'all probably wondering what I been doing, who I've been doing it with and how the fuck Imma deal with two kids.

Truth be told, I don't know my damn self, I got them jits financially, but I ain't trying to do no fucking talking to Quannie hoe ass, and Peaches?! That bitch broke my heart, for a nigga she don't even fuck with no more.

And yeah I keep tabs on her, that's still me Ion care yo.

But anyways, I gotta girlfriend now and she stay about a hour a way from where I'm from.

We had been talking, since I was with Peaches but we kept it casual, but now we official.

Her name Diamond, she 20 and she don't got no kids, no nothing, I'm all she got and she all I got.

Lately I've been getting money, doing me, Ion be on that same shit I use to be on.

I'm really trying to get right so I could get back with Peaches kid.

*Peaches POV*

It's 3:15 and I'm on my way to Quannie place, I got on a two piece and a cover up. But when I got there I saw way more cars then just they homeboys.. Shit suspicious.

I walked in the house and seen a full blown cookout.

Quannie came and grabbed me and took me in the room.

Quannie: Peach I'm sorry I didn't know everybody was coming.

But before I could get a word out Stefan can in...

Stefan: Peach come with me.

I ain't have no other choice but to.

Stefan: I want you to met somebody..

Me: Who???

And before he could say anything two beautiful babies popped out in front of him!

This is Stephanie and Stewart, my children.

Me: They are so beautiful.

Stefan: Thank you

Me: Hey beautiful babies!

This made me want my child even more.

Then a beautiful lady in her mid 40s came over... I knew this was his mother.

Stefan: Mom this is Peaches... Peaches this is my mom.

Peaches: Hel-

Sherly: She pregnant by you?!

No this bitch didnt!