Chapter 3

*Quannie's POV*

Yes.... Peaches Rocko, no fuck that OUR Rocko.

Look, I know what y'all thinking, how could I? Why would I? But look I saw Rocko first, I called damn dibs!!! I had been talking about him forever and Peaches knew exactly what he meant to me. But one night after our football team's Championship win our Freshman year with Peaches being the the newest cutest cheerleader and Rocko being the Freshman that took us to the top, he got his pick of any girl and he chose her. I ain't sweat it at first cause in my mind he was just playing around until he could see that we were the ones that were meant to be and Peaches was a phase... But then I noticed they were starting to fall for eachother, like on some love shit cutting me completely out of the picture on both ends.

So I had to get what's rightfully mine back, one day I texted his phone pretending to be Peaches telling him to come to her place, knowing damn well she was out of town. When he got there he was in complete shock, at first he didn't want it but then he couldn't resist my mixed cookie. I put it on him, he slipped up and called me Peaches but I just take that as me fucking that hoe out of his system.

And that leads us to where we are today, sneaking around behind his girlfriend's back... But this is just temporary he said he is leaving her as soon as she fucks up, and its my job to make it soon, we got it all worked out.

*Rocko's POV*

I know what y'all thinking.. why cheat on a pretty independent intelligent black queen like Peaches?

Man tell you the truth I don't even want nothing to do with this chick she crazy as fuck if she think I'll leave a girl who has everything for a bitch that's scrapping up anything. I might have told her I was leaving but that was just to shut her ass up. Only thing I wanted her around for is that fie ass head, the pussy wasn't shit to me, she ain't have no walls at all. My baby on the other hand man, that pussy a pearl, that's all I could think about while I was over here doing her dirty. She saving her shit for me and I'm out giving other hoes what belongs to her.

Me: C'mon man I ain't got all day

Quannie: I called you over here to spend the night what you think this is Rocko?

Me: It's whatever I want it to be now get on yo fucking knees and give me want I want.

Quannie: Yes Daddy.

She knew not to back talk to a nigga.

She went to slurping that shit, man this hoe knew what she was doing such a nasty girl but lowkey with that shit, I rather her than Peaches do this shit, cause I can't see picture my Queen degrading herself like this.

I was in heaven, slapping her with my shit pushing her head down, taking advantage of lil mama, then all of a sudden my phone rung.

It was Peaches I had to fucking go. She gon' kill me for leaving her while she sleep, she hated that shit.

Me: Aye girl stop!

Quannie: What the fuck I ain't done Rocko. You ain't even give me that nut!

Me: I gotta go home to my girl Quannie.

Quannie: What the fuck? What you treating me like a sideline for? You told me you was leaving the bitch, shit need to get done!

I slapped the shit outta that trick, had her ass wide-mouthed in shock!

Me: Don't you ever disrespect my girl like that again in yo fucking life. When I'm ready that's when I'll fucking let her go.

I left that shit and sped home before Peaches would get out the bed and find me like she always do, my baby was crazy. She blowing me up right now as I speak, but I ain't gon answer Imma play like my shit dead.

*Peaches POV*

I woke up out of no where and reached for Rocko.. who was nowhere to be found, he know I hated when he do that shit, like leave and not tell me where the fuck he was going, 1 I don't like being alone at night  and 2 he out roaming the streets, and the shit ain't safe at all.

I called his pissy ass phone and he ain't answer, like what the fuck? He know that's a big ass no-no.

So like at this point I'm pissed the fuck off, you not home, didn't tell me where you was going and then you ignore a bitch phone call.

At this point I'm calling his shit back to back, you can't put it on me like that and then not be available for a round 2, Rocko is a fucking asshole.

*Rocko's POV*

Man my baby finna kill me, I'm almost home though, and I picked up some Cookie dough ice cream and some Famous Amos cookies for her so she won't be as mad.

As soon as I unlocked the door she was standing there pissed the fuck off, like she was about to attack a nigga, it was too late.

*Peaches POV*

Oh my god, God you just saved this nigga!!!!

Me: Rocko have you bumped your damn head where the fuck you was at who you was with nigga and why you was ignoring my calls, that's what we do now?!!!

Rocko: Baby calm down I went by my mama them house, my phone went dead, I lost track of time.. We was over there chilling then I went to the store and got your favorites.

I wanted to slap that shit out his fucking hand my blood was boiling, I ain't believe that shit at all, but I ain't gonna say nothing Imma just take my shit in the room and do me!

Peaches: You know what Rocko, if you lieng, that's on you.. Thanks for leaving me though.

I knew that shit killed his ass, he hated when I was petty, but I don't give a fuck when I think I'm getting lied to it's fuck you!