Chapter 23

*Mike Mike's POV*

I had woke up from my lil nap and went in to check on Quannie and she was still sleep, looked for Peaches and she was no where to be found.

When I went into the kitchen I went straight for the fridge and saw a note that Peach had left. I left be back a little late, love yall.

After I finish making my sandwich my girl from the hood had called me.

Vanessa: Hi baby I got the car send me the address so I can come see you.

As soon as I hung up I sent my baby the address I couldn't wait to see her fine ass.

A couple seconds later Quannie came down the stairs. She came right in front of me and put that pussy right on my dick.

Quannie: Hi Sunshine I miss you love.

And then she gave me the wettest kiss.

As soon as she kissed me the door bell ring.

Quannie: Who could that be??

When she opened the door I saw fine ass Kim Kardashian looking Vanessa with a tight at skirt on and a half top and some hot ass red bottom sneaks, that's my girl.

Vanessa: Hi I'm Venessa you must be Micheal's sister?

Quannie: Uh no a-

Vanessa: Oh well then you must be a maid???

Damn why she had to go there Quannie crazy ass will fuck her up.

Quannie: Lil hoe you don't fucking know me and that is a threat not a damn promise.

Vanessa: Excuse me punta!!!

Quannie: Punta?? Lil bitch I got yo fu-

Me: Yo yo yo, Quannie chill out I made you a sandwich go eat it and Bae come with me to my room.

*Vanessa's POV*

Hi I'm Vanessa Sanchez and I'm 17 and I've been dating Micheal for 4 years. My dad is the mayor of Atlanta and my mom is a big time lawyer we got fucking money if I do say so myself💁 but me and Micheal have been serious since the day we first met, of course it was easy at first but it got better, I had to realize that bitches are going to fuck with whoever is winning and I know my man got a bright future. Our private school, being that tuition is 15,000 a month insures we have a bright ass future.

Soon as we got to his room Mike's horny ass got on the bed and pulled out a condom.

We haven't had sex in 4 months and I didn't plan on doing it again until we get married, but I don't think that's going to work for Mike.

Mike: Come here sexy ass.

I took off my shoes and got on his bed, it was a water bed.

Me: This is nice Micheal.

Mike: I know sis hooked me up man.

He started kissing me on my neck, he wanted to get straight on to the point.

I wasn't going to stop him because I know that if I won't do it somebody else will.

So I started to pulled off his shirt, and that's when I saw it. Fucking 5 hickies on his damn chest.

I stopped and I pushed him the fuck off of me.

Me: WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!!!

Tears fell down my face, my worst fear was getting cheated on.

He was looking puzzled.

*Mike Mike's POV*

I didn't know whether to lie or tell the truth.