Chapter 9

*PeachesPOV*

I woke up and it was about 3, I was tripping I had to get ready for my party. I'M SINGLE AS FUCK BITCHHHHHHHHHH!  time to get to the fucking turning up! I called Tiff so she could slide with me for last minute arrangements.

I threw on some sweats and took my hair out the net in the bathroom, and heard my phone ringing, I ran to it and saw it was Mitch, butterflies flew thru my stomach.

Me: Hello?

Mitch: Wassup ma? Happy Birthday to you.

Me: thank you Mitch, am I going to see you tonight?

Mitch: You already know money team in that bitch ma, you having it at that new club right?

Me: Yeah, I look foward to seeing you.

Mitch: Alright Peach, I'm bringing botles what you want ma?

Me: Surprise me, i like it when a man can pick stuff out for me.

Mitch: I like to pick for my women, Alright ma, I'll hola.

I couldn't wait to get me a piece tonighhhhht. Yolo man!

*Quannie'sPOV*

Me and Rocko just left the hospital, to check on my pumpkin, he's fine, his heart is beating just fine and he there chilling, we in his Daddy Mustang.

Me: Bae that hoe gotta feel me!!!

Rocko: Quannie it ain't even worth it!

Me: What you saving this hoe Rocko????

Rocko: Wow, y'all said the same thing, y'all was really Bestfriends, why you thugged her like that?

Me: Rocko what the fuck you mean i thugged her? You were suppose to be MINE and you know that, I have been in love with you since 8th grade I never ever wanna see you with anybody else.

Rocko: Still some green shit, you got any other Bestfriends who man who you can take? Cause I don't need no hoe on my arm.

Me: Wow that's crazy, you see how you disrespect me? You gonna talk to me like that in front of our child???

Rocko: I'm sorry Quannie, you right man. Do what you gotta do.

Me: I wanna rock that hoe world Rocko TONIGHT!!!

Rocko: Okay how you gonna do that?

Me: Imma walk in that bitch, be ducked off and when it's time for that cake Imma spazz on here.

Rocko: Man Quannie think about our child yo.

Me: Trust me, I ain't allowing her touch my son! You gonna come?

Rocko: Yeah imma come man, I ain't gone have you out scheming by yaself. You just betta have some friends with you cause I ain't hitting her.

Me: You obviously still care,,, It's crazy.

He turned up up "Young Dro- FDB"  when we stopped to a red light.

This light was long as fuck, Rocko was looking out the window for a long ass time I look and was pissed off with what I saw it was his car.

I immediately got out the car and ran to that bitch and started banging on the window!

me: Pussy ass hoe get out my man shit!!!!

That btch rolled downn he window, and I went to try to claw her ass.

Peaches: Pussy hoe ask ya man who payed his down payments, dont be a dumb hoe! What you fighting for? a nigga that's gone leave ya? Haha don't miss ya ride hoe.