he's back

I sat in the airport waiting for mikey,he's off tour and he's staying with me for two months.

I can't wait to see him,is right now I'm sitting on a a cold ass metal seat and I keep tapping my feet on the floor.

My seat was right by the gate so the first thing he's see's is me.I saw the doors open and people rushing out.

My eyes went everywhere looking for him,I saw his cute little red cheeks and ran to him yelling his name.I don't care if people are looking at me crazy.

I ran up to him and jumped in his arms with him catching me.he held me tight pulling me close and spinning me around.

I pulled away from the hug,while he's still holding me I kissed his face besides his lips,saying I love you in between.

"Baby girl you missed a spot"he said sticking out his lip

I cuffed his rosey red cheeks,and kissed his lips.I pulled away and he started walking with me in his arms.

"Mikey your gonna drop me"I said giggling

"I will never drop you"he said smiling

I put my arms around his neck and took my phone out to take a picture of me Kissing his neck.

He put me down and grabbed my hand,holding it.we walked over to his friend bryce,who was picking him up.

Bryce opened the trunk to the car and mikey put his suite cases in.Bryce and mikey did that boy handshake thing,while I got in the car.

I sat in the back and mikey go shot gun,while bryce was driving mikey grabbed my thigh smirking.

I already know what's gonna go down when we go home