road trip pt.2

His hand was on My thigh.my hand was out the window enjoying life,i mean who cant i have a beautiful boy right by me.

"So where are we going"I asked looking at him.

"Waterfall"

"What I love waterfalls"

"I know that's why i wanted to go"

I kissed his cheek.

"Where are we going To stay"I asked looking out the window

"There's this little cabin right by the water fall,don't worry Y/N i got this you just relax"

"I love you so much thank you baby"I said kissing him all over his face.

He kept laughing ,but I stopped cause he's driving.
I felt so relaxed the wind blowing through the black jeep,having a masterpiece right by me.

"Mikey can I say something"

"Yes"

"I'm scared to lose you,im scared to see a another girl take you from me"I said looking down

"Don't be cause no girl can take me away from you why are you scared"

"What if she looks better then me,better face better body."

"I don't want those girls I want you girl.I want someone who would do anything with me.and that's why i love you"He said holding my handing and squeezing it.

He pulled up to a grassy area,making my jaw drop there it was.a water fall.clear water,nice grass.
I ran out the car stopping to look at the veiw.he ran up to me hugging me from behind and kissing my neck lighty.

"You like it"He asked

"Yes,i love it,i love you"i turned around and jumped into his arms.

"I have you asked you something Y/N"He said putting me down

"Yeah"

"I love You a lot,i wanna be with you till the day I die,i came here because I wanted to do this"

He got down on one knee pulling a black box out and opening it to revel a dimond ring.

"Y/N i wanna be your forever and I want you to be mine forever will you do the honnors of being my wife"

"Yes I would love to"I said in tears already.

He put the ring on my finger and got up to hug me.he picked me up,i wrapped my legs around his waist and and he spun me around.