learn ya

guys im am sooo sorry for not updating im the worst person ever.i will try to update as much as i can.school sucks and so does life.

As the teacher was teaching i felt like someone was burning their eyes into my body.i turned around to see mikey staring at me smirking.I rolled my eyes and turned back around to the front.Only 5 minutes till class is over,last class of the day couldn't be more happy. I'm gonna go home and eat everything in the damn house.as the bell rang people dashed out the class.i was mainly the last person out.as i walking and as the school hallways were clearing up,someones hard hand grabbed my arm i pulled me close to them.

"mikey what the fuck you scared me"

"sorry babygirl"he said smiling like crazy

"mikey please don't call me babygirl"i said lokking down

"but you are,your my babygirl"

ever since me and mikey hit it off at the party he's been all over me and i like it but the thing is i don't wanna go wrong.the last time i was with someone it did not tun out good.

"please your are a babygirl your my babygirl"he said grabbing my face

he leaned in and so did i his soft lips touched mine bringing a smile to my face.i really do like him but i just don't wanna lose him.we pulled away.

"im sorry but i need to go home"i said looking down

"i wanna get to learn ya"he said lifting up my head

"and you will i just don't know if im ready"

"i understand"i said looking down at the dirty floor.

i grab his face and kiss his plump lips.

i walked away from him leaving the poor boy,i really do want him to be mine but i don't wanna be a fuck up i always am.i unlocked my house door'my parents are out with my dads family.i didn't wanna go cause i don't like his family.i set my book bag on the counter and grabbed some food from the cabinet.

after i ate i threw my shoes back on and walked out the house making sure to lock the door.i wanted something and i needed it now.

i walked a few streets and followed the signs to where i was going.i been there many times so its nothing new.i walked into the gated community i found the house and walked up to it.

i rang the bell and there it was.

i grabbed his face and kissed him hard like i needed it he grabbed my waist and pulled my in his house making sure to close the door.he walked up to his room putting me on his bed.

"mikey im sorry i need you here with me"i said looking at his eyes

"i need you too Y/N"

he picked me up,i wrapped my legs around his body and held him close.

"i feel safe with you"i said

"good because i'll keep you safe his said kissing my forhe