road trip

Sunny Sunday's. The sun was shinning through Mikey's white blinds waking me up. I turned over to his side of the bed seeing he's not there,i get out the bed letting my warm feet hit the cold floor.i walked out his room making my way to the stairs and walking in the living room.i saw Mikey back facing me and bags everywhere.

"Mikey what are you doing'

"your up"

"yeah"

"were going on a road trip today just us two"

"do I need to change"i said smiling a little.

"no you look perfect were gonna be in the car for a long time"he said kissing my forhead

I walked back to his room with him following me and sitting on the bed trying to find his shoes.i went in the bathroom to fixed my messy hiar and spray some perfume.i walked out to see him missing again.i grabbed my shoes and put them on and walking down stairs to were Mikey was waiting for me.

"you ready"he asked

"yep"

he grabbed my hand and opened the door and locking it at the same time.he walked to the car opening the trunk and putting the bags in.iwalked to the driver's side and turning the car on.

"your not driving"He said smiling at me

"Why please"

"Because my baby doesn't need to drive you relax its sunday"he said throwing me over his shoulder.
He walked to the passengers side and opened the door and put me down on the seat.

"I hate you"I said pouting my lip

"No You don't"he said grabbing my cheeks kissing me.

I smiled at him, he shut the door walking to his side of the car and getting in.he turned the car on and drove out the drive way,resting his hand on my thigh.

should I do a part two?