late nights

My head was on mikey's lap,just enjoying his presence here with me.it's is now 12:00 in the morning mikey and I both couldn't sleep,so he opened the balcony while the night sky was shinning on the wall.

All there was,was peace and love.between me and him,is made me happy no matter what and I love that about him.His hands through my hair my hands holding his thigh like i was gonna lose him.

All you could head was the crickets noise and the wind blowing.the city of dreams is were I always wanted to live with someone special.

"You okay"he asked looking down at me

"Yeah just loving this moment right now"

"I know so am i"

His hands creeped up to my hands holding them tightly.

"Y/N i never want to lose you.you are my forever"he said

"I love you mikey and as much as your not here I love you even more cause it makes me want to see your face and helps me remember your the world's greatest boyfriend"

"One day I'll get to call you my wife"

"I would like that to happen"i saiad pulling his face down to mine kissing his lips.

"Its funny how when we first met we were both shy to talk to each other,now it's like we can't stop"

"Is that bad"he asked with a worry face

"No no its perfect I love talking to you cause you can keep a convo"

"Gotta do what makes my baby girl happy"he saiad kissing my cheek.

I stoood up from the bed walking to the balcony.I stand at the railing just enjoying the view.I feel two arms around my waist and a head on my shoulder.

"Yes baby"i asked still looking at the view.

"Nothing just loving my baby"he said kissing my neck lightly.

"I love you mikey"

"I love you too Y/N"

He started swaying back and forth humming to a old song.the city was bright,just like mikey smile.he spun me around kissing the top of my nose.

"You missed a spot silly"I said pointing at my lips

"Okay"he saiad kissing my lips

"Happy now"

"Very"