The boss

I walked down the hall walking past the men and women wearing decent clothes for this job. Today I felt like actually trying to look good even though I had no one to look good for, I mean I do but still.

He was the boss of this big ass building I'm in right now Mikey Barone he was a goddess to me or to every girl in here. I been working with him for 6 months and everyday all I hear is the girls in the front desk talking about him. The only time I really get to see him is when he calls me to help him with paperwork. I was walking on the 5th floor while the building had 7 floors Mikey being at the tip top.

"Y/N please come to Mikey's office"he said over the speaker in the building

I rolled my eyes getting jealous looks from the girls that were around me,I walked towards the elevator walking in with some co workers of mine I pressed the 7th button waiting for the elevator to go up. The elevator dropped of everyone before me leaving me and a blonde girl in there together I really don't talk to anyone here but we all know each other. The elevator stopped and opened letting me and the girl walk out Mikey's office was all the way in the back of the hall and walking in heels was already hard for me.

I made it to the end of the hall standing in front of the two big white doors towering over me. I knocked on the right side door. The door swung open showing a figure way taller then me in a black suit with a white shirt under it he as way biggger then me and it was my weakness the way he would just stand there made me fall to my knees.

"Miss Y/N nice to see you,come in"he said moving out the way so I can come in

I heard the door close along with clicking noise,I sat down on the the black furry chairs that matched his white walls with his black curtains,I crossed my legs relaxing looking around his office while he sat down in front of me. He some how found his way to my breast not sticking out but the shirt I was wearing was grabbing my curves along with the black pencil skirt.

"I called you up here because I feel like your doing a great job to the business,you been working with me for six months and I haven't noticed you,your quite and I like that so for being a good employee I want to know if you would to come to dinner with me today"he asked

For a split second I was shocked I didn't even noticed he had moved out his seat and was standing over me looking at me.

"Uh I would love to but sir you told us employees that we can't have any relationship with our workers"I said looking at my heels not wanting to make eye contact with him

"Well Y/N in the boss and what I do or what we do doesn't concern anyone else but us two" he bent down in front of me putting his hand on my thigh

My focus insanity went to him making eye contact with his lovely eyes,I felt like I was being investigated by him by his look and touch.

"Is that a deal"he asked rubbing his hands up and down my thigh making me more nervous

"Yes sir"my voice said cracking

"Good I'll pick you up at six dress nicely,I mean look at you now"he said leaning closer to me

I didn't know what to feel or do I was just frozen in front of my own boss the one that pays me six hundred every week,his hand kept getting closer to my upper thigh while his other hand landed on my cheek. His eyes still looking into mine his face kept getting closer and closer while he was licking his lips, his hand found it way to the back and of my neck pushing my lips on his.

I didn't know what to feel both of our lips fitting together like a puzzle piece,he pulled my closer bringing my leg up to him and his body getting closer to me he kissed me harder and things were about to go further until a bell went off making us pull apart making me roll my eyes from losing contact from him.

"I'm sorry I had to take this but I can't wait to see you tonight my dear"he said winking at me

I got up leaving his office trying to figure out what just actually happened.

Part 2?????