one night stand

I stood in the crowed kitchen with my tight short dress fitting my body perfectly.
I had a red solo cup in my hand getting ready to pour more drinks down my throat but someone came to up to me.

I looked over to see a gorgeous boy pouring himself something too.I didn't bother to say anything but he did.

"Hey im Mikey"he said looking at my body up and down.

"Y/N nice to meet you Mikey" I said smiling

"Hey you wanna dance"he asked

At first I wanted to say no but something told me not to.

"Sure could make this night a little better"I said

He held out his hand and i gladly grabbed it holding on to it tightly while we got through the crowed  full of drunk and high people.

I wasn't new to parties like this but sometimes it gets annoying.

The DJ starting playing high for this by the weeknd and Mikey pulled my hips bringing my body closer to his making me grind up on him.

At first it started off slow but then things changed a little,he turned me around so were my face was looking at his,he moved his hands down a little lower to my waist,his hand hugging my curves and enjoying every bit of it.

I could feel his hard on poking my thigh and I could help the thoughts flooding in my head maybe it was the alcohol,but it wouldn't stop.

I grabbed his cheeks and whispered in his ear.

"You maybe wanna go upstairs for some peace and quite"I said putting my hand on his waist

He nodded his head and I could see the smirk on his lips front the neon lights.

I grabbed his hand pushing through people dancing on each other.
Checking every room we finally found one all the way at the end of the hall.

I opened the door closing it and locking it behind me,pushing him on the bed while I taking off my heels throwing them on the floor somewhere.

He played on the bed with his elbows supporting him looking at me,I got closer to him and starting kissing him landing on top of his body with his hands making its way to my ass.

He starting kissing my neck finding my soft spot instantly making me moan.he went back up to kissing me and moving his hand to my zipper to the back of my dress and undoing it.

I slipped of my dress leaving me in my red bra and thong,he undid his pants and took his shirt off.
I admittedly got on top of him kissing his lips gluing down on him.

"Please babygirl don't tease me"he said

I sucked on his neck making to sure to leave dark hickeys for him to see the next day.
He undid my bra and then pulling my thong off,I pulled his boxers down showing his big fat cock.

"Ride me baby,I want your body on me"he said looking me in my eyes.

I got up and straddled his while his hands stopped at my waist bring me down putting himself inside of me taking me by surprise of how big he is.

"Fuuck"he moaned throwing his head back

I started to bounce up and down while his hands were roaming my body

"Fuuck Mikey your so big"I moaned putting my hands on his chest

He laid back on the bed and slapped my ass making me yelp

"Yeah mami ride me,I want you to cum all over daddy's dick"he moaned looking up at me.

I could feel myself getting slower but that didn't stop him he flipped me over and played me on the bed opening my legs wide enough for him and going deep inside me without letting me know.

"Oh fuck harder daddy"I moaned grabbing the white bed sheets

"Say it again baby,I want you to scream my name let this whole house know who gives you this"he said hitting my G-spot

"Fuck you Mikey"I moaned

"Louder"he said grabbing both my boobs making me moan even more

"YOU MIKEY"I moaned even louder

"Who"he said kissing my neck

"YOU DADDY,FUCK IN GONNA CUM"I moaned throung my head back my body wad full of pleasure

"Cum for daddy"he said sucking on my neck

We both came and layed on the bed next to each other,my eyes felt like they were getting heavier and heavier and then it went pitch black but I felt someone's arms around my body to keep me warm.