The boss pt2

I got home around 4 and hopped right in the shower thinking about what had happened earlier,I saw Mikey come out his office after that and he was smirking at me making me blush.

I let the warm water hit my body washing myself up and hopping out to do my other things, I got out drying myself and putting on my matching black underwear with a black tight dress with spaghetti straps that held my curves. I did my hair which take about 30 minutes by the time I was done I looked at the time and saw it was 5:45 and Mikey was supposed to get me at six.

I put on perfume checking myself one more time before heading in the living room waiting for him.

After a few minutes I heard a knock on my door it was the one I was low key waiting for, I don't wanna seem like I like what happened earlier I mean I do but i don't want to seem clingy to him.

"Wow miss Y/N you look great tonight"he said staring me up and down

"Thank you sir and so do you"I said smiling

"Please don't call me sir it's only in the office and only you can call me Mikey"he said holding his hand out for me to grab

"Oh sorry"I said giggling

He opened my door letting me inside his all black Range Rover while he jogged to the other side getting in starting the car.

-
The night was coming to an end and so was our dinner together, it was a great dinner we talked about random things and our lives too. But now we were both outside walking to his car laughing about his high school stories.

"Hey listen this night was amazing and I don't want it to end so would you like to come over to my house for some wine"he asked stopping me dead in my tracks

"Sure sounds fun and this night was amazing thank you again"I said watching him open my door for me

"Oh trust me you deserve it"he looked at me with that smirk again

We got in driving to his with the radio on high jamming out to music together.

His house wasn't that far from the restaurant but for some reason I couldn't keep my thoughts to myself all that happened earlier made me want him more and more the way his tall self would stand over me imagine the way he would look like hovering over me pounding me.

The way his body would look naked, how his moans sound screaming my  name for more

"Y/N you okay you dozed off for a little while"Mikey snapped in front of my f

"Yeah just thinking about tonight it was really fun"I said trying to hide the fact that my cheeks were bright red

"Yeah it was streak knowing you your a smart girl and we are here"he said pulling in a driveway

The house was black with a white door and a balcony above the garage door,he turned the car off and ran opening the door for the millionth time today for me.

"Thank you"

"No problem now let's get inside it's dark out and we don't want to get hurt"he said grabbing my hand pulling me inside his house

It was big his house was just like his office the colors just plain black and white which it fit him. I followed him into his kitchen watching every move he makes wanting his skin touching mine.

He grabbed cups out the white cabinets and poured him and I some wine handing me my glass standing in front of me drinking his down.

"You have a very lovely house Mikey"I said putting my cup down

"Thank you it took a long time but It was worth it"he said putting his glass down too

He was close enough to me for me to pull and kiss him but I didn't do that he did, he turned over to me putting his hand on my cheek bringing my lips to his touching them bringing sparks in my body.

The kiss got deeper with me standing up and both of us moving to the couch making me fall back while Mikey was hovering over me kissing my neck down to my chest. Both of his hands on my sides touching me in places I need him the most.

He unclipped my dress pulling it down kissing my body leaving me in my matching underwear while he was still in his clothes

"Awe come on take yours off to"I said joking

"I got you"he said taking his tux off

His body was a work of art he didn't have abs but his body was good enough for me he was good enough for me, the whole time he got undressed I was watching every move he was making and anything he did hypnotized me. He had that effect on anyone but mainly me it was great.

"Like what you see baby"he said hovering over me again

"Uhhhh"

"It's okay cause I like what I see I wanted this for so long with you"he said getting closer to my face his lips landing on mine again with his right hand traveled down to my clit rubbing through my black thong making me jump a little by his touch, I wanted this I wanted him forever and always wanted him.

I moaned earning a yes from Mikey now taking my thong off with his teeth kissing my stomach holding me down so I don't move around but his touch was so intimidating I feel like he was watching every move I would make , his lips kissing my heat begging him for more wanting him inside of me.

"Stop stop teasing me please I want you badly"I  moaned arching my back

"How bad do you want me"he asked looking up at me

"Just fuck me already"I said looking in his eyes

He got up from the couch pulling out a condom from his pants pocket pulling down his polo boxers showing me his big length that hit his stomach, he rolled the condom on like it was nothing which it probably isn't to him because I bet he fucked multiple girls but that didn't matter to me right now matters.

He opened my legs pushing himself inside of me making me squirm a little bit having to adjust his size

"Oh my god"I moaned closing my eyes

He started kissing my neck making me lose all feeling in my body the moment didn't feel real I was having sex with my boss and it felt so good he knew what he was doing.

He sped up the pace making my eyes roll back causing me to scream out his name

"MIKEY UGH FASTER HARDER"

"Uh your so tight baby fuck"

He pulled out making me lose contact with his touch which made me confused

"Your turn I know you wanna ride me"he smirked laying down on his couch

I got up with my legs feeling numb making feel like I was about to fall face first,I climb on top of him moving his hard on up and down on me teasing him

"Stop please fuck"he said squeezing my ass making me giggle

I slid down on his Hard-on bouncing up and down while he was moaning with me. I can see his eyes rolling back while his hand were on now on my boobs squeezing them and moaning my name.

"Y/N faster"

I started riding on him faster earning loud moans from me because he was hitting my spot  I lost control instantly cumming all over the condom which he came inside of the condom.

I rolled over on the little space next to him and cuddled to him till I fell asleep