thinking to much

I sat on the edge of the roof,balling my eyes out.I think to much I hate it.I need mikey here.I pulled my phone out my pocket and texted mikey.

Me:please come over I can't take it.

Mikey:what happened I'm on my way.

I put my phone not caring if it slid off the roof.I just need a friend,someone before I lose my mind.I saw healights pulling into my drive way.

"Mikey Im up here"I said looking down at him from the roof.

He walked inside making his way up to the roof.He came out the little window and ran up to me and hugged me.

My tears started coming down my face.

"Are you okay"he said still holding me

"No I think to much"I said

He put me down and sat next to me.

"Vent"he said

"You know how your just sitting or laying down and shit hits you hard,that's what happened I was just whatching the Sun set and shit went down.my wall's went down"I said crying even more

"I'm sorry,i know how it feels"he said hugging me.

He moved over a but making me fall,him on my side still holding me.I put my head more in his neck crying even more.

I been crying for two hours straight and it sucks.

I pulled my head out his neck and looked at him.His face getting closer to mine,his lips over mine felt so good.he held me close like this was his last time with me.

We pulled away at the same time with big smiles on our faces.I pulled myself closer to him and held him.

I was looking up to the sky when my eyes started to get low.the next thing you know I'm passed out with mikey holding me and him running my back.