break the ice

I tapped my pencil on the desk waiting for school to be over.I want to see mikey,even though were not dating we still have this thing that before we leave school,we makeout.

The ball rang,making me snap out my thoughts.I picked up my bag and walked out of making my way towards mikeys locker.

"Hey"i said.

"You ready"he asked with a smirk in his face.

"Yeah I guess"

He grabbed my hand,closing his locker door.the while school was out so No One could see us.

We dragged me down stairs pushing me on the wall.kissing me,making me want him more.

"Jump baby girl"

I jumped making him grab my sides with my legs around his waist.our bodies so close making it even better.he's my escape and I like him.the way he looked,the way he talked,oh and the way he licks his lips drives me nuts.

Yeah I wanna be more then this but I don't know about this,it doesn't seem like he likes me back,i don't wanna tell him I like him cause he might drop me and I don't wanna lose him.

Our mouths fighting for love,the way he held me made me want him more.just thinking about him made me want him period.the shit that sucks is most of the girls want him and I think he had eyes for this girl name Kendall.

The way his finger tips felt on my soft skin.the way his lips are plumb and taste like cherry.any girl would be lucky to have him,who am I kissing I'm lucky to be on top of him.the way his hands roamed around my body giving me light shivers down my spine.

Everything about this boy is perfect and I couldn't get enough,he's like a drug.you tell you self to stop but you can't.

After a little while we stopped kissing.we went our different ways but something about him made me want him more.not just the making out.he had that type of personality that you would always wanna be by not matter what,and that's what I'm feeling.I turned back round running hoping he's still there .I made It back to the school parking lot seeing him leaning on the hood of his car on his phone.

"Mikey I like you"I yelled walking up to him.

His face shot up from his phone fast.a smile on his lips.I walked closer to him standing in front of him.

"Well baby girl I like you to and I wanna make you mine"he saiad holding my face.

"I would love to"I kissed his soft lips.

"You need to get home"he said pulling away looking at my eyes.

"Ok"

He walked me to the passenger side and opened the door.I thanked him while he jogged to the other side getting in.he turned on his all black keep and driving to my house.