GET YOU GOOD

The last bell of day day rang and I was the first one out of my math class.I didn't need to go to my locker so I waited for my brother Bryce and his hot ass friend Mikey.

"Y/N come on"Bryce said walking in front of me with his friend

I opened my black book bag and pulled out my white headphones.when Bryce's friends come over to the house he acts like a complete jerk I mean im used to it but damn.

We didn't live that far from the school so it was like a two minute walk for the three of us.

Ever since I saw Mikey and Bryce introduced me to his I always wanted to get with him but he has a girlfriend but Bryce is always talking about how much Mikey and his girl fight.

Bryce opened the door to the house and I walked in my room shutting the door.our parents aren't here because of work and Mikey is staying over.

I took my red vans off and black jeans putting on my Nike sweatpants.I sat on my bed pulling the sheets on top of my and going on my phone.

HALF AN HOUR LATER

"Y/N"Bryce yelled from his room

I got up from my bed and walked in Bryce's room.

im gonna go to my girlfriends house and Mikey's gonna stay here"Bryce said

I nodded my head feeling a little bit excited that me and Mikey are home alone.

I followed Bryce towards the door and locked it with a big ass smirk on my face.

I walked in Bryce's room and sat on the bed not to close to Mikey.

"Hey"I said looking at him

"Wassup how you doing"he said removing his eyes from the tv

"Im good how is you and your girlfriend"I asked

"Horrible all she does is complain"he said

"Maybe you guys should just see other people"I said looking at him

"Maybe but who is into me"he said looking me in the eyes

"I'll show you"I said

PART 2????