Right place,wrong time

"ARE YOU SERIOUS MIKEY"I yelled throwing my hands up in the air for the hundred time today

It's recently 12 o clock in the morning and me and Mikey are currently fighting about me "cheating" on him but this past 6 months I been faithful to him,I never wanted any other guy besides him.

"YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW YOUR USING ME THATS ALL YOU DO I KNOW YOUR CHEATING ON ME WITH HIM"he yelled walking up to me

"WOW YOU THINK IN CHEATING ON YOU WITH YOUR OWN BEST FRIEND"I said rolling my eyes

Unbelievable,he thinks I'm cheating on him with his own best fucking friend,right then and there it all him maybe Mikey's just picking fights with me because he doesn't care anymore I wanted to break down right there in front of him my head was starting to flood with thoughts.

"Mikey it's 12 in the morning and your picking a fight with me for no reason,let me tell you something I WOULD NEVER FUCKING CHEAT ON YOU WITH YOUR OWN BEST FRIEND I CANT BELIEVE YOU DON'T TRUST ME" I said getting louder and louder

I wanted to just walk out on him leave the universe for a little while but I can't I have other things to deal with.

"YOU KNOW WHAT IM GOING TO BED I'LL DEAL WITH YOUR ASS AND BRYCE TOMORROW I JUST CANT BELIEVE THIS OUT OF ALL THE DAMN PEOPLE I TRUSTED YOU"he yelled walking away to our shared bedroom

I didn't even follow him I stood in the same spot I was standing in before and starting sobbing I can't take this all these problems,just because some dumbass fan page that hates me started spreading rumors saying me and his friend Bryce were sleeping together.

At that moment I wanted to throw everything at the wall just tear down the whole building and then he just brushed it off like nothing,I sat down on the couch crying into my hands,I was kinda hoping Mikey would come down and comfort me but he didn't I guess he was really mad at me and I never did anything I never cheated on him that would never cross my mind I love this kid so much.

I stood on the couch for a solid two hours and my mind was in the same exact position it was before,maybe he really didn't care about me,maybe this was the last straw between us,maybe we're not good for each other,these days gone to waste.

I got up from the couch going into the bed room grabbing my bags and filling them up with my clothes,Mikey was a pretty heavy sleeper so it made it easier on me to leave.

After I was done packing I looked behind me looking at Mikey sleep like nothing happened more tears started to fall making me realize this was gonna be the last memory I had with him,I had to leave it's been fights non stop and I can't with these lies and bullshit.

I grabbed my bags and walked out the room turning around looking at him one more time before leaving,I walked downstairs putting my key on the counter and leaving out the door,I threw my bags in my car and got in but not turning the car as soon as I got in I sat there crying loud sobs the point were I wanted to yell so loud.

I started the car driving out the driveway making my way over to a nearby hotel and checking in,I walked in my hotel room throwing my bag in the floor and throwing myself in the bed just staring out the window that was next to my bed. I felt my eyes starting to get heavy and heavier, so I just let sleep take over my body with Mikey being the last thing on my mind.

Mikey's p.o.v

I woke up to a quite house and no Y/N next to me,I got up calling her name around the house and still no answer.

I walked downstairs and saw her key on the counter she didn't leave did she?

I ran back up to my room opening the closet to see nothing on the hangers,she really left I told myself. A little piece wanted to yell at myself for being so hard on her yelling at her last night was mistake but she cheated on me with Bryce I trusted her.

I sat down on the chairs in the dinning room table with my hands covering my face

"FUCK"I yelled throwing a chair I wanted to find her but I know she won't listen to me

Y/N p.o.v

I woke up and reality just hit me all over again I actually left him,I wonder how he's gonna handle this he might just move on to another girl and forget all about me.

Right place,wrong time I thought to myself