meadows

Listen to lany:ilysb(stripped).if you want.

🌙🌙

I sat right in front of the world's most greatest boy ever.he had his phone out recording me,with little cute giggles coming from his mouth.

Mikey wanted to go to a meadow so all day we been searching for one but we found one.and it's the one were in now.lany was playing In back round making me feel more relaxed.my head in the flowers smelling them, feeling good about life.

Hearing him and soft songs in the back round made my shoulder feel good like all the weight you had is forever gone.i sat up looking at the sky.

"And there's goes the world's greatest masterpiece in the world"mikey said pointing the camera towards me.

"Its funny,i was just thinking that about you"I said laughing

"Well then we are just two kids in love and I like that"he said hugging me

"Oh i love you so bad"i sang along to the song

"Why are you recording me anyway"

"Because if we do break up I have the videos to look back and smile at.and if I go on tour and your not there just re whatch them and get happy again.you make me happy even when I'm sad"he said looking in my eyes

I grabbed his face making him fall in the grass.i kissed lips while he held my waist.this day,the moment is perfect.i couldn't be anymore happy.we stopped kissing,mikey held me in his arms while holding his phone.

"Im I'm hella obsessed with your face"he sang to the song too.

I looked up at the sky enjoying the view.the effect he gives me.

"I love you so bad"i said looking down at him kissing his plumb lips

"I love you so bad to"he said hugging me.

What you think?

🌙🌙