Chapter 12

We are at 6k‼️

Dinah's POV

"Victoria?" I said.

All the memories came rushing back.

"Yeah....I haven't seen you since high school." She said nervously.

"How have you be- " She started before I cut her off.

"Please don't try to act like you care about me." I said.

Victoria was my high school bully and backstabber.

We were once best friends. At least I thought we were. Back in high school, Victoria and I had grown very close. So close, that I decided to tell her about my condition.

After I told her about it she told me that I wasn't normal and called me names. And if that wasn't enough, she told almost the whole school about it afterwards.

Soon enough, everyone started calling me names. Everyday I would get teased. I even thought about killing myself once. It was the worst experience of my life.

"Wait....you two know each other?" Normani asked.

"Can we eat lunch alone please?" I asked as I turned my attention back to Normani.

"Yeah....sure?" She said confusingly.

She then turned to Victoria.

"Could you come back after lunch? I still have to ask you more questions about my case." Normani asked.

"Yeah....of course." Victoria said, looking at me sadly.

I huffed after she had left out of the office.

"What was that about?" Mani asked. "I really don't want to talk about it." I said as I sat down and began to pull my food out of the bag.

She grabbed the food out of my hand and stood in front of me.

"Tell me what's wrong." She said looking down at me.

"Look Mani....I don't want to talk about it." I said.

"Look if she's your ex, I won't get mad." She said.

"Dinah just please tell m-"

"She bullied me!" I said.

"She bullied me for my condition and called me names. Her and the half of the school. I even thought about killing myself once. I didn't want to talk about it because I knew i would start crying." I said sternly as I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"You happy now?" I asked as I looked up at her. I stood up and walked towards the door.

"Dinah, I'm sorry! Where are you going?" She asked.  She sounded like she was on the verge of tears.

"I lost my appetite." I said as I walked out.

**************************************

Normani's POV

I sighed as I pulled up to Dinah's house. I feel so bad for forcing her to tell me something that she didn't want to.

After she left, I cried. Who would want to bully Dinah. She's literally a bundle of joy.

And to know that she wanted to commit suicide just broke my heart.

I walked up to her door and rang the doorbell. It took her a while but she finally answered.

When she opened the door I immediately noticed that her eyes were red.

My baby had been crying.

I also noticed what she was wearing.

A sports bra and boxers. The most sexiest thing a girl can ever wear in my opinion.

"Hi." She sniffles.

"Hey." I said as I let myself in.

She closed the door.

It was silent for a while as we stood there.

I decided to break the silence.

"Bab-" I said before she cut me off.

"It's okay...I know you didn't know." She said.

"But still, I shouldn't have forced you to tell me." I said as I stepped closer to her. "Do you forgive me?" I asked, making the puppy dog face.

"Of course I forgive you baby." She said as she gave me a hug.

"Thank you baby. I love you." I said as I poked my lips out. She pecked them.

"I love you too."

"Yeah and I saw that face that you made when I opened the door. I know I'm sexy." She said smirking.

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes playfully.

"I'm gonna have to teach you about that attitude." She said.

"Whatever." I said again chuckling.

"Say it again." She said walking towards me.

I was now against the wall.

"Whatever. Whatever. Whatever." I said smirking.

I hadn't even noticed that she snuck her hand into my panties.

She stuck 3 fingers in me.

I gasped.

"You wanna say that one more time?" She whispered in my ear.

She circled my clit with her thumb.

"Mmm noo." I bit my lip.

"That's what I thought."

She took her fingers out and licked them while looking straight into my eyes.

If she was still fingering me I would have instantly came.

She walked away with a smirk on her face.

"Dinah, what the hell!?" I yelled.

**********************************

Vote and comment loves‼️

P.S. I know all of my chapters are short so I'm working on making them longer‼️

~ Cierra Monaé ❣