Chapter 27

Normani's POV

"Dinah stop." I groan. "You know we can't have sex." I whine.

"But it's been 2 weeks." She groans. I squirm as she kisses my thighs.

"The doctor said a month. All you have to do is wait 2 more weeks." I moan as she makes her way up to my inner thighs.

"But I don't want to wait for 2 more weeks. I want you NOW." She says complaining like a little kid.

I look down at her and she catches my gaze. "At least let me taste you." She asks staring directly into my eyes.

Pleasure immediately rushes in between my thighs.

I huff in annoyance and also pleasure.

"Fine, but be gentle." I plead.

"Aren't I always?" She says in a hurry to take off my shorts.

I roll my eyes. "I'll let you answer that ques- Oooh shit." I yelp as she sticks 2 fingers in without warning.

She then latches her lips onto my clit and moans. I arch my back and moan, as the vibration of her moan gives me pleasure.

Lick after lick. Moan after moan.

She replaces her fingers with her tongue causing me to tangle my hands in her incredibly soft hair and arch my back even more.

"Why do you taste so good?" She moans against my pussy.

I bite my lip and grind myself into her face in response. She smirks while looking at me and flips us over making me sit atop of her face.

I moan at the new angle. She puts her tongue back into me and closes her eyes in pleasure.

I cry out in ecstasy as I grab her head once again.

My head throws back and I soon see a white substance cover her lips and tongue. I slide down her body to where my lips meet hers. I moan into the kiss as I taste myself on her tongue. In the middle of the kiss someone bangs on our door roughly.

"I know y'all are not in there having sex." I hear Milika yell. I gasp before I cover my mouth.

"What the hell is your mom doing here?" I ask whisper-yell to Dinah.

"I uhh kinda forgot to tell you that she was coming over." She says in guilt.

I huff. "Why would you have sex with me if you knew that she was coming?" I ask.

"Like I said, I forgot. She wanted to bring my siblings to see me." She says as I scold her.

"Y'all are not supposed to be having sex." She yells again.

"We'll be right out, mom." Dinah yells.

"Wait how the hell did she get in the house?" I ask confused.

"I may or may not have given her a key." Dinah says.

I sigh as I get off of her. "Great. Now your mom knows what my moans sound like." I huff.

I hear Dinah giggle and I look over to glare at her.

"I mean, it's not a bad thing. Your moans are sexy." She bites her lip.

"But they're not supposed to be sexy to your mom." I complain. "What the hell Dinah?" I go into the bathroom to run a shower.

I see her come into the bathroom and immediately stop her. "No, non, nada, nah, whatever. You're are not getting in the shower with me."

She instantly pouts. "But why?" She asks.

I roll my eyes. "You know why." I say.

She rolls her eyes back at me and walks out.

"Hey, come back here." I yell. She walks back in.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" I ask crossing my arms.

She laughs playfully. "So what?" She mocks me by crossing her arms.

"Oh okay so I guess you'll have to wait THREE more weeks until you get more nookie from me." I laugh back in her face.

She gasps. "Wait wait wait. I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She immediately starts to apologize. I start pushing her out of the door.

"Yeah yeah yeah. You should've thought about that." I laugh sticking my tongue out at her before closing the door.

"My pussy says she'll see you in three weeks!" I laugh.

_________________________

"Maaannniiii!" Regina runs over to me with her arms open.

"Hey my baby!" I yell as I engulf her in a huge hug. "How have you been?" I ask with her still hugging my neck.

"I've been goo-" She starts.

"No one cares!" Dinah comes over and playfully mushes her head.

"Uhh you're just mad because you're ugly and I'm cute." She flips her hair which causes me grin.

"Whatever, annoying." Dinah mushes her head again.

I watch adoringly at their interaction.

If only I had a child.

_____________________

Vote & comment ‼️
I love you beautiful people 💕💝
~ Cierra Monaé ❣️