My life is f****d up

I know you guys are tired of me talking about my problems to you 😉 but you guys seem to give good advice so I'm coming to you with yet another problem 😐

So I went to see Moana tonight which was amazing by the way ( is it bad that I only wanted to see it because of Dinah 🙃).

Anyway I went with my "boyfriend" and the reason that I'm putting quotation marks is because I don't really feel a connection. Also he was my best friend that has a crush on me ever since he met me. And now it feels awkward to be all lovey dovey with him 😬.

And I need to break up with him because I don't want to lead him on when I really don't like him like that. We've been going out only for a few weeks.

But before, we tried to "go out" but I stopped it because it felt weird and awkward. But we talked and he ended up asking me out again and my stupid ass said yes knowing that I partially didn't feel the same way 🙄.

I was and I still am too nice of a person to say no. And he's friends with my other friends and if I break up with him TWICE then they'll just think that I'm a bad person or whatever and that is NOT the case.

He's liked me from the beginning and I'm just NOW starting to like him and I think that's why I'm feeling like this. And if I break up with him I'm afraid it'll break his heart 😕.

Also while we were watching the movie, he would cuddle up to me, hug me, etc. and I would nervously reciprocate back. AND he texted me afterwards and said that he wanted to kiss me but he held back because it was our first date 😳.

Anyway I was completely uncomfortable but we still laughed with each other like we used to which made my uncomfortableness decrease.

While we were cuddling, I kind of spaced out and imagined myself cuddling with a girl and how much better it would be. But it wasn't because being with a boy is bad. And that's the problem. Every time I think that I'm bisexual, I tend to like girls more.

I don't know how many times I've imagined myself in a relationship with a girl. I haven't came out and I don't plan on doing it ever. I just don't know what to do.

HELP PLEASE 😔

~ Cierra Monaé ❣️