Chapter 35

Dinah's POV

I groan as my eyes flutter open. I instantly look down to see Normani on top of me. I smile remembering what happened yesterday. I silently thank god that I have a day off today.

I reach down to her backside, gently rubbing it with both hands. She squirms slightly.

"Mani?" I whisper.

"What?" She groans.

"You have to get up to go to work." I say, now sitting up which switches her position to straddling my lap.

She sighs and rubs her eyes before speaking.

"Umm, about that..." She trails off. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"After I confronted Victoria about the situation, I...may have quit." She mumbles while looking down at her hands.

The room falls silent for a few seconds.

"Look at me." I tell her and she immediately looks up from her hands.

"Why?" I sigh.

"It was the spur of the moment?" She replies guiltily.

"In my defense I'm pretty sure she was gonna fire me after what I'd done to her." She says.

"Oh really? And what did you do?" I ask sternly.

"I kinda...choked her." She says quietly.

"Normani!" I shout unexpectedly.

She immediately jumps, still on my lap. "I'm sorry." She speaks.

I sigh heavily as my palm hits my forehead.

"We don't have time for you to be quitting your job when we have a baby on the way." I speak.

"I know." Her voice quiet and soft.

I sigh and pull her closer to me by her hips. Her breasts are now only an inch closer to my face and I can't help but to lick my lips.

"Look I didn't mean to make you sad, but you can't quit your job like that. Even though Victoria is a fucked up bitch." I say and she giggles at my last sentence.

"I have one more question though." I smirk.

"What?"

"What'd you say to her. I know you can have a pretty reckless mouth." I smile.

She playfully rolls her eyes while blushing. "Hm you wanna know my favorite?" She says, tapping her finger on her chin, pretending to be in thought.

I grin at her cuteness.

"Well she told me that she was gonna seduce you and you KNOW I was not having that." She speaks. I giggle at her attitude and how she rolls her eyes.

How am I so lucky to have this gorgeous woman in front of me?

"So I told her that when she does seduce you, to come back and tell me how my pussy tastes." She says confidently as she flips her hair multiple times.

I gasp playfully while covering my mouth with my hand, pretending to be surprised. "No you didn't girl." I giggle.

"Girl yes I did." She giggles along with me.
_______________