Chapter 20

Normani's POV

My cheeks hurt from how hard I'm smiling right now.

In less than 48 hours I've gotten engaged, lost my virginity, and I've gotten beautifully sung to by my soulmate. This is some once in a lifetime type shit.

"Can we go to the sex store now?" Dinah asks as we walk through the mall, hand in hand.

"Is that all you think about?" I roll my eyes. "How did you go from 'I love you so much' to 'can we go to the sex store' so quickly." I laugh.

I see her smirk and lean over to whisper in my ear.

"I just love to hear you moan my name over...and over again." She whispers before she licks my ear.

I instantly feel heat between my legs. "Ugh, leave me alone!" I huff as I push Dinah away playfully.

"Seriously babe we need to stop having sex so much." I say soberly.

"Whhhyyy?" She rolls her eyes while pouting.

"Because I'm constantly sore and its getting out of hand. Which is why we completely burned the breakfast this morning." I whine.

"We got breakfast from McDonald's, no big deal." She shrugs her shoulders.

I roll my eyes for the hundredth time. "You're not getting it Dinah. How about we make a deal?" I say.

"If you can go a whole week without sex, we can go to the sex store and buy all you want. And you can use them all you want. If you don't, we won't have sex for another week." I smirk.

Her jaw drops. "Mani how the hell am I not supposed to have sex with you for a whole week?" She whines.

"You can handle it." I chuckle.

"Can I massage you?" She asks.

"No."

"Touch?"

"No."

"Give you head?"

"Dinah no that's still sex." I say but think for a moment. "Wait..." I didn't even think about myself before I made this deal. What am I going to do without my daily head from Dinah?

"I'll think about it." I smirk.

"Yeah right. Ooo let's go to the food court." She says hungrily pulling me behind her as she leads me to the food court.

"Damn Dinah, you almost ripped off my arm." I say grabbing my arm in pain.

"Aww babe, I'm sor-" She says before getting interrupted.

"Normani? Normani is that you?" I hear a fairly familiar voice say. I slowly turn around expecting the worst.

And what do you know, I got the worst.

"Hi....Evan." I say awkwardly.

"Girl....mmm how have you been?" He asks while biting his lip looking at me.

I look at him in disgust and I feel Dinah tensing up behind me. I instantly grab her hand to keep her calm.

"I've been good. How about you?" I say rolling my eyes for the thousandth time.

He bites his lip, looking me up and down for the second time. "Oh I've been great!"

"So uh is this your friend?" He asks pointing at Dinah.

"Actually this is my-" He interrupts me.

"So you wanna maybe go somewhere after you get done with your little friend over here?" He asks rubbing his hands together.