Chapter 26

Dinah's POV

"Normani Kordei." I say, crossing my arms.

She looks up from her food with guilt. She quickly moves her plate to the side and acts if she hadn't done anything.

"What are you doing?" I speak, walking closer to her.

"Nothing." She says nervously. I roll my eyes.

"Tell the truth. What were you eating?" I say sternly.

She huffs. "Chipotle." She says hanging her head down like a child.

I sigh. "Did I or did I not say that you can only eat soup?" I ask.

"You did." She says sadly. I lift my finger under her chin to get her to look at me.

"Look baby, I want you to get better. And you're not going to if you're eating Chipotle everyday. Okay?" She nods her head sadly.

"Good. You wanna cuddle?" I ask. She nods her head, smiling.

"Go upstairs, I'll be there in a minute." I tell her, spanking her ass as she walks up the stairs.

"Aww that was so cute." I hear Eli from behind me say. I turn around to see him making a heart with his hands.

I roll my eyes. "You were the one who gave it to her. Weren't you?" I ask sternly.

"Uhh....Coming." He says, running out the door as if someone called him. Joe shakes his head as he follows after him.

I sigh and go upstairs and into our bedroom. Only to find Normani nowhere in sight.

"Babe? Where are you?" I ask looking around the room.

I then see her walk slowly out of the bathroom.

I part my lips as she reveals her sexy chocolate skin covered with a red lace bra and panty set.

"Mani....as sexy as you look right now, you know that we can't have sex." I lick my lips again.

She smiles. "I know. And that's why we're not having sex." She says.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "Take off your clothes. Mami's in charge tonight." She smirks.

I follow her orders, still confused.

"Lay down on your stomach." She demands.

I then lie on the bed, a large amount of excitement within me.

This is Mani's first time being in charge, which makes me all weird inside but in a good way.

The bed dips and I feel her sit on my lower back.

I then feel a cold liquid being poured onto my back. She leans over to lick it off, leaving multiple love bites on my back. I moan and close my eyes in pleasure.

She then starts to massage the upper half of my back. Mani has the hands of a fucking goddess.

It felt so good to relieve all the stress that's been in me all this time.

She then moves to my middle/lower half. I feel her lean over to whisper in my ear. "I just wanted to thank you baby. For taking care of me...you know, treating me like a queen." She whispers and softly kisses my ear.

I face breaks out into a wide grin. "You're welcome baby. Anything for my queen." I smirk with my eyes still closed.

As she works more on my back, my eyes begin to feel droopy. And within a few more minutes I finally decide to call it quits.

"I love you." She whispers in my ear before I fall into a deep slumber.

__________________________

Normani's POV

After a much needed massage, Dinah was out like a light. She had done so much for me and I thought that she needed a break.

While she's sleeping, I'm taking a quick run to the grocery store.

I smile as I pick up a candy bar that Dinah wanted the other day. I attempt to put it in my basket as I thought to surprise her.

But to my dismay someone roughly bumps me making pain rush to my wound. I hiss.

I look over to see no one other than Karly. "Oh I'm sorry Dinah's 'friend.'" She laughs.

"Oh and tell Dinah I'm still waiting on that call." She smirks.

I ball up my fist ready to punch this bitch full throttle. But I then hear Dinah's voice in my head to calm me down.

'Calm down baby.'

"You know I don't know if you've heard, but I think they changed the definition of friend. Yeah apparently friends give other friends engagement rings." I hold up my left hand to my face.

Her mouth slowly parts when she sees the incredibly large diamond.

"Yeah in fact I heard that friends ask other friends for their hand in marriage." I fake as if I'm telling her something interesting.

"Bitch." She mumbles before she roughly grips her basket and walks away.

"Never try me bitch." I tell her as she walks away. I chuckle and shake my head.

__________________________

Vote & comment ‼️

~ Cierra Monaé ❣️