Chapter 33

A/N: Thank you guys for all the support and advice on my last post. My situation has gotten better and I've made some new friends 😉. I appreciate you guys‼️

Normani's POV

"Maaniiii, I'm leaving." Dinah yelled from down stairs. "Come give me my kiss." She whines.

I roll my eyes and finish buttoning up my blouse. I rush downstairs and meet her at the door.

"Mm, I'm gonna miss you mami." She pouts after she pulls me into her hold. She leans in to kiss me but push my hand against her chest.

"Ugh Dinah, you never do it right." I complain.

"Ugh, what now?" She pouts.

"You never tie your tie right!" I say before undoing her neck tie and tying it correctly.

"Actually I did that on purpose." She smiles while looking down at me.

"Why?" I ask confusedly.

Her smiles becomes even bigger. " I wanted to see your 'concentrated' facial expression while tying my tie because it's so adorable."

"You love to make me smile, huh?" I grin.

"It's my number one priority." She says before she finally kisses me goodbye. She then looks down to my stomach.

She smiles at me before sinking down to her knees, face to face with my stomach.

"Hey, my baby. How are you in there?" She speaks as she rubs my sides with both hands.

"I know you're only about this big right now," she makes a small shape with her hands. "but I can't wait for you to come out. Do me a favor and don't give mommy any morning sickness, okay?" She whispers before leaving multiple pecks on my stomach.

She then returns back up to my face. She gives me another kiss before grabbing her car keys.

"Do you really have to work the night shift?" I pout.

"Yesss, baby." She imitates my pout. "But, why?" I whine.

"I don't need to give you an explanation." She smirks.

"And why not?" I smirk back while crossing my arms.

"Because I'm the boss at home." She hovers over me. (A/N: I'm so lame 😂💀)

"Fine," I say as I keep my arms crossed.

"Fine, what?" She husks.

"Fine,....daddy." I playfully roll my eyes.
_________________

"Normani Kor- fucking -dei! You're back!" Eli slightly screams while squeezing the life out of me.

"I've only been gone for 2 weeks." I chuckle, reciprocating the hug.

"Bitch, 2 weeks felt like 2 years without you." He says before playfully wiping away his fake tears.

"Oh stop," I say before flipping my hair playfully.

"So what happened while I was gone?" I ask.

He suddenly frowns and looks down nervously.

I sigh heavily. "What happened now?" I roll my eyes.