Chapter one rude man and his wife

Hannibal pov
I was walking in my office at home in Baltimore, Maryland. Seeing my new clients a married couple Mary and Max Graham a poor family just move from Louisiana to wolf trap, Virginia for 11 years for a better life and getting out of drugs and drinking but now they need help, I gave them a good offer $10 each visit so they can get things in check . I set everything in place and wait until my 5:00pm appointment with the Graham's there my last appointment today. The time tick and tick then there a knock at the door. I went to see who it was it was them Graham's they were 20 minutes late. "Hello you two must be Mary and Max Graham" I said cool trying not to be looking annoyed to see their lateness by 20 minutes.  Mary said yes. I show them where we sit and go though everything. I asked each of the about the and future Mary went first"
Mary  talk about their past and how they want a future with kids. When it was Max's turn thing went from good to worst. "Why the fuck should I tell you my past or future if my wife told you every fucking thing about us." Max said angry. I wanted to slit the guys throat but I maintain myself in the chair say nothing " you alway fucking do this shit we need fucking help but no you alway have your fucking attitude and we can't get help" Mary and with that she slapped him and left, and  with a small sorry to Me. "I hope you're fucking happy Mr. Dr. Lecter good day." That was it I going to kill that man who disrespected me and his wife hell no. I look up everything I need to know  their house no neighbors, no pets, no children, their routine everything when I left the house at  6:30. I'm parked in the dark outside their house. It is now 8:00 bed time. I was looking through the window of my car and saw something I didn't wanted see is a Beautiful young girl getting hurt by the Graham's.
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.