19 birth

Will pov
Me and Hannibal got a room at the hospital. "How are you feeling beautiful." Thanks I'm sweating and in labor. "I'm okay in little pain but I'm okay." I smiled at Hannibal and he kissed my forehead.
Few hours later.
I feel a lot of pain. "Hannibal it hurts." I whined. It really fucking hurts.
The doctor and nurses came in. "Let's see if your baby is coming." So my doctor lifts up my hospital gown and checked to see if my child is coming. "Okay baby's finally coming out. We're going to take you three into the birthing room now." My doctor said. Hannibal was pleased and I know why. He wanted to have both girls for my doctor and nurse for my birthing process. So no men or boys are near my vagina. They wheeled me in by a wheelchair. "Ok Mrs. Lecter I need you to lay down and put your feet in the stirrups. So I did. "Ok one hand hold your husbands hand and another hold this nurses hand. And when I say push. You push ok Mrs. Lecter." I nodded my head. I try to breath normally but the fucking pain shit. "Ok let's get started. She goes in between my legs. "Push." I squeezed both my hands and pushed. Fuck it hurts to push. I stopped to breath. "Push" I push harder. I started to scream in pain. Hannibal is there rubbing his free hand on my lower back. "Push." I pushed hard and harder.
Hours went by I took a sneak peak it's fucking 4:00 in the morning fuck. We got here at 10:00pm. Damn it. I push. I have tears and sweat dripping off me. I push again. I heard my doctor say. "I see the head. Push." I push harder and harder. "The shoulders are out on more push." I did a big push. I heard a tiny cry. "It's a Girl. Congratulations Mr &a Mrs Lecter." My doctor said. I looked at Hannibal we both smiled at each other. Hannibal kissed me. "Time of birth 6:30AM." One nurse said. The nurses looked at my baby girl to see if she is healthy. "What are you naming her." My doctor said. "Mischa Annie Lecter." Hannibal told her. One nurse gave me Mischa and showing me how to breastfeed. They clean me up and take us to our room. Mischa is sucking my nipple. She looks so beautiful and adorable.

^^^ Mischa Annie Lecter ^^^When she's done breastfeeding

When she's done breastfeeding. Hannibal took her and put her into the bed. "Get some rest beautiful you had a rough night and day." I nodded my head and went to sleep.
Hannibal's pov
When Will went to sleep. I got permission to take Will to Paris and doctors and nurses can help there. They said yes. Before we put Will and Mischa on a helicopter to Paris I mailed a letter to Jack Crawford. Telling him about the body and this is the Chesapeake ripper. I make sure I have everything. Will was asleep through the whole trip and I was holding my precious baby girl Mischa.
It was a long trip when we got to our new home it was 1:00pm. I let Alana and everyone watch her and giving the Wills breast milk bottles so if she's hungry they don't wake Will up. I went to sleep next to Will. Will is most definitely angel and I'm her devil. With that I went to sleep holding her to me.
Will pov
I wake up and looked at the clock it reads 4:00. I looked for a second I thought I got kidnap again but when I saw Hannibal. I smiled. He starts to wake up. "Hello gorgeous." "Back at you handsome." "You hungry." I haven't eaten since I got kidnapped. "I'm starving." He smiled. He helped me walk to the kitchen. I saw Mischa with Abigail and Winston on the floor playing. It was a beautiful sight to see.
Since meeting Hannibal my life is finally perfect. I have a new family that loves me and not hurt me. "I love you Hannibal." He looks at me. "I love you to beautiful." We kissed each other's lips this is PERFECT.
---------------------------------------------
I hoped you enjoyed this chapter
So the Winner for the baby's sex is a girl.
Thanks for reading
Also there's an epilogue coming soon and check out my other stories please.
Thank you so much for reading