Chapter 3 - im so sorry

Hannibals pov
I see I girl getting her hair pulled out by Mrs. Graham for no reason. Maybe she's is a secret daughter or something. I got a plan take this girl and give her to Abigail to have a playmate. (Abigail is 6 years old). This girl can be her mom and help me ill force her to help me poor little Abigail lost her parents.
A few minutes pass its 10:00 pm make sure no one is awake.
All lights are out its their bed time. Time to get myself some meat and this little angel with dark brown hair and blue eyes.
I get out of the car and walk to the house I checked if they have but to my surprise they didn't locked it. I climbed up the stairs to where Mrs & Mr Graham's sleep. I give them a shot that will make them sleep until I give them another shot to wake them up. One by one I carried them to the trunk of my car. Now time to get that angel I get another shot that will make you sleep for 6 hours. I walk through the door and to my surprise there she is in the kitchen wide eyes. Like a deer in headlights. She darts but I was faster than she screams "Winston" "I'm so sorry my little angel goodnight" I told her than she pass out. Just than a sandy dog came to investigate what's going on. He came over to us and starts to sniff me. "Stop,sit,and stay." The dog I'm guessing is Winston does what I say. I picked up the girl and I went to the door. "Come Winston" Winston came to the and follow me to the car. I open the passengers seat and sat the girl there and put her seat belt on. Close the door and open back seat door to let Winston in once he is in I close the door and I get in the car and drive away to my house. Few hours pass its 1:00am when we go to my house. I snuck in the back of the house twice with Mrs & Mr graham in my chamber where I cut the flesh and bones. I go to the car open the door for Winston and get the girl. We go to the front door take them to a gust room next to Abigail's room and I put the girl in my blue satin pjs. I walk to Abigail's room I kiss her forehead and left. I went down stairs to my friend Alana to wake her up. "Hey I'm back time to get up" I said "Oh hey your back what time is it" Alana said "It's 1:58" I walked her to her car and watch her leave. Went to see Abigail find her awake. "Daddy why is there a girl and a dog here." "Abigail there going to be part of our family ok" "ok daddy I'll be good girl good night." "Goodnight Abigail." I went to bed at 2:25. I'm going wake up at 6 to make breakfast.