16

Hannibal's pov
I made dinner for me and my precious Will. Chicken Alfredo but the chicken is not chicken. It's really a human heart. I'm watching her eating the pieces of heart. The heart represent our ever growing love for each other. When we are done eating we start to clean our dishes and glasses. I had wine but Will had water. Will is scaring me. "Honey what did the doctor say." I see her in shock. "Oh my god I'm so sorry I forgot to tell you I was so busy enjoying the food you cook for us." She ran to her purse and grabbed something and hide it behind her back. I arch an eyebrow. "I have news for you." She said okay here we go. Life or death. Okay I'm ready. She took a deep breath and handed me a picture. It's a ultrasound picture. It's baby dot. A baby. Baby. A fucking baby. No death. She's pregnant. I'm going to be a Dad. I smile. I kiss Will on her lips. "We're having a baby." She nods her head smiling and laughing. "Were going to have a baby." Were in tears this is the happiest day of my life. Expect adopting Abigail that to. Abigail will be happy that she's going to have either a baby sister or baby brother.
I bridal carried her to our room and lock the door.
I gently set her on her feet. I took off her dress and find out that the only thing she is wearing is her underwear. Just one look at Will, will get me a so fucking hard cock. She undid my jacket and my undershirt with one hand. The other hand is on my hard cock playing on the outside of my pants. I love how she does to me. She's the only person that makes me feel weak. Her and Abigail and now this baby are my weakness. I can finally get a family I always wanted since I was 5 years old. And since my sister and parents die. Will gets on her knees and taking my pants off with my boxer. My cock is standing up so hard and so ready for what Will has in store for him. I step out of my last article of clothing. Will's hands are on me stroking me with a firm grip. Hands pumping me making me make a loud moaning sound and Will laughs thinking that she has power over me and that is true. "Hannibal" she starts. "Yes beautiful." She blushed and smiles. "I want us to take it slow just in case. Just in case we lose this baby. I want us to try not to have a miscarriage please." I stare at her and I see why she is going slow. Slow is torture. But if I'm with her it's okay I'm happy to go slow. Plus going slow with Will is not going to hurt our little baby. I nod my head saying yes. She nods to. She took my hard cock in her mouth. Going slow but going deep and deeper into her mouth and swirling around and around. I moan. "Oh Will how are you so good at this." I asked her. She took me out of her mouth and said. "I guess I had I good teacher to teach me." She smiled and I smile back. I held out a hand and she took it. It's her turn. We lock lips and tongues together. I lift her up and gently set her on the bed. She scoot up. So her head is on the pillow. She was about to take her underwear off. I grab her hands and I shook my head saying no. She nods her head understanding want I meant. I kiss her lips again she's moaning through this heated kiss. Then I trail down to her neck. Giving her love bites and hickeys and kissing her neck. She bucks her hips for more friction. I held her down again shaking my head no. She wines. I smile. I started kissing and bites and sucking her right breast. While my hand is playing with her left breast. "Hannibal go slow please one of the side effects of having a baby grow inside of you is sore breast." I let go and kissed her. "It's okay beautiful I'm sorry I'll go slow." I tell her. I never want to hurt her ever. I go to the left breast and kiss and suck but no bite don't want to hurt my beautiful wife who is bearing my child. My other hand playing with her right breast. I stop moving down with my lips still on her. I got to her underwear and I take it off. I test how wet she feels and she is so ripe. So I lick her entendres pushing my tongue into her. She moans. "Hannibal do I test that good to eat." She said. I move my tongue so I can finger her. "Oh my beautiful Will you will always test perfect to me we are made for each other." I told her she nods her head yes and smiles at me. Oh yes we were made for each other other mind and soul. Perfect.
I lined up my cock and her entendres together and slow push all the way inside of her. "Oh Hannibal you complete me." She moans. And I move in a slow Pace. I kiss her and she kiss back. Her hand that are on my neck move down to my ass and squeeze and pull up when I push inside of her. I go to a faster pace. We're in a Panting mess. I slammed into faster and harder and faster and harder and fastest and hardiest. Until we both cum into each other and screaming each other's names. Once we got our breathing under control tell her something. "Thank you Will for giving me a family." She smiled. "And thank you for fucking me so much that I'm bearing your child. I feel so complete when I met you so I thank you for giving me a family." We kiss each other goodnight.
I last thing I thought before sleep took me is what to make food for my pregnant wife out of people.
---------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading
I hope you enjoyed it
Please leave a like and a comment so I know that you liked it
And thanks again for reading this story