13

Thanks for voting for who's pov I should do. The winner is Hannibal ya.
And I told you Abigail is in this chapter to. With that being said this might be a really long chapter.
–---------------------------------------------
Hannibal's pov
After dinner me and Will are cleaning up. "Will please tell me are you sure you want to have sex with me after what happened today." I know why she wants me it's because of that bastard man terrorize her to a dark place. I don't want no one to see her so scared. I want people and our daughter Abigail to see her brave. "Yes Hannibal I'm okay. I want you so much and I want you to only focus on me and my naked body under you or on top." She gave me her first seductive smile. When were done Will is the first one to leave. When I came in I was surprised at what  I saw. She on the blue couch. With a sexy pose. Her head facing me, her arms are by her hips, and those sexy and amazing legs spread out and bent. She looked incredible in that pose I saved this into my memory so I can draw her later. I walked up to her. "Does my little mongoose want to play." I walk slowly to her, in my thoughts I will always make my Will my queen either making love or out in public or inside with Abigail. Will is fucking mine. I'm the fucking chesapeake ripper and I'll fucking ripped everyone to pieces who tries takes my queen away from me. "Yes Hannibal your little mongoose wants to play it's her mating season after all and she found her mate and she wants him to fuck her senseless Hannibal. She doesn't want to wait." She moan at saying this. I can feel I'm getting hard by everything she says and by that gorgeous body of hers. "I always love these responses you give to me." I said and started touching her right breast and I undid my zipper to my pants and grab my cock but I grab my angels hand and put her hand on my cock. So soft and squishy and Will is becoming a moaning mess. I to becoming a moaning mess to and Will moving her up and down in a faster pace. I stopped her hand and moved them back to where they were last. I moved to her entrance was. I spread her legs out more so I can have more space. I touched her entrance but didn't enter her and she was dripping wet. "Oh Will I guess It is mating season because your dripping wet but you are mine and only mine." I said licking Savagely at my fingertips. "Oh yes Hannibal only yours and I'm your mate please Hannibal more." She said "More. You want more I'll give you more." I said  lowering my head and licked her Savagely at her entrance no one is going easy for now on since we are use to each other now. "Oh Hannibal more,more,more,more, oh yes Hannibal." I can feel her release coming on and I stopped. "Hannibal why did you stopped." Will said confused. I bend down kissed her lips and said. "Not yet angel it's your turn to get me hot and bother." She blushed and nodded. She gets up from that position. She starts by taking off my long sleeve shirt and then my pants with my underwear. Once I'm naked under her gaze she push me softly to sit down. She licks her lips. She puts her mouth on my right nipple and her hand on my left. It feels amazing I know I slept with a lot of women but Will is the only one I can get turned on real fast. She switched her mouth and hand to the other for attention. I can't stop moaning she is like an expert at this but she never done this because I'm her first. She stopped and lower so she got on her hands and knees and she is only going to use her mouth on me. She takes me into her mouth and go down all the way to the base. I put my hand on her to have her even it's a team effort. She's acting like an animal and I like it. I moan loudly and she smiles while sucking me. We made eye contact I can see it the look she gives to Winston. She's the master and Winston is to obey. That's what's happening with me and Will. I'm the master and Will must obey. "Okay Will that enough you can stop now I have more things to do with you." I smile at her when she did obey. I stand up. "Back into the position you were in now Will. I watched her obey my command. Once she was back into place. I got on top of her. "Last chance to turn back." I said I can't hold back anymore the beast inside me wants her and to impregnate her. "No I want you all of you." She said serious. And that was it. I slammed into her entrance. "Hannibal." She cried out. I waited until she wanted me to move. "Okay I'm ready." I started to move at first I want slow then slow. I want her to beg. "Hannibal your torturing me please faster." And with that I went fast and faster and than fastest. I fucked so hard I know she's going to be sore. "Oh Hannibal yes just like that." A few seconds later we both cum at the same time. I pulled out her letting the semen dripping out me and her. We are a breathing mess. I bridle carried her to her room. I kissed her head. "Get some sleep tomorrow your spending some girls time with Alana and Margot okay." She nodded. I clean up our mess and went to my room. And got in to bed and the phone rang. "Hello Alana." Why is she calling at midnight. "I'm calling because your picking your daughter up at 5 pm okay." I guess. "Yeah okay but you have to have a girls night out." "Okay Hannibal why." I smirked. "Me and Abigail are going to buy an engagement ring for Will and I'm going to propose tonight." "I see now I get it don't worry leave it up to us that we kept her distracted." "Thank goodnight Alana." "Goodnight Hannibal." And with that I want to sleep naked.
Few seconds later a knock on the door I when to it. And open my door to see Will. We couldn't do it we both grab each and kiss. I put her legs on my hips and walk to my bed. "Do you want to top this time my dear Will." She smiled slipping on to my cock I moan. And she kisses me. "I take that as an yes." We laugh and we fucked each other until it was time to get up. I turned off my alarm clock. "Are you tired Love she shook her head." I smile. "Either can I." We make love until it was 9:30. We stopped because Will tummy is growing for food. We both put on a robe on. We both went down stairs to make food.
----------------------------------------------
Abigail pov
I wake up at 7 am. I woken up Winston to take him outside when he's done we go to the table. Aunt Alana and aunt Margot are making breakfast. "We have a surprise for you. I looked at her. "Your father is going to ask Will to be his wife." I clapped excited.
Minutes later it was 5 pm.
Mom and dad came inside I ran to mom first. "I guess I now your favorite." Dad said. "Don't worry Hannibal your my favorite." Mom said with a wink. When I'm done hugging mom I went to hug dad. "Your going to be okay they are dropping you off at the house at 7pm okay." Daddy is helping her to calm down. "Plus Winston is her." She smile and mom and dad having a make out kissing. We all said goodbyes and me and dad went to the jewels shop. We found one that matches her eyes and hair.
When we got the ring we went home.
We waited until mom got home.
--------------------------------------------
Will pov
We had so much fun we gossip about Hannibal and Abigail and about all of us. And watch Disney movies. Then it was time to go. When I got to the house with Winston I can feel the change in the air. When I open the door I see flower petals on the floor. Winston fallow already without me. So I want up and fallow the flowers but want caught me eyes are drawing of me. I looked beautiful. Oh Hannibal you know how to make a girl smile. The flowers lead up to Hannibal's room. I went in and there's Winston on top of Abigail licking her face. I laughed at that sight. "Winston that's enough." And he was off of her. I when to Hannibal. "What's going on." He smile. "I know it's early in our relationship put I want up in our family as a Lector." Then he got on one knee. "Will Graham will you marry me."