17 - kidnap

9 months later

Wills pov It's night time right now in our home it's just me and Abigail and our unborn child and Winston

Wills pov
It's night time right now in our home it's just me and Abigail and our unborn child and Winston. Me and Hannibal want to be surprise for our unborn child. Any day I could give birth now. Me and Abigail are alone in the house. Hannibal is with Jack working on the tooth fairy case or the great red dragon case or what ever case.
I went to Abigail's room to talk to her.
"Hey baby girl what are you doing." I asked her. "I'm writing in my diary and playing with Winston then going to bed. What are you doing?" She asked me. "I'm going go take a bath and if you need any thing both doors are unlocked." She nods her head and I left them be.
I lay on my bed not ready to take a bath yet. God I miss Hannibal. These pregnancy hormones are so much. Through out my pregnancy I been riding Hannibal's big cock inside me. God I need Hannibal now. I was thinking about Hannibal and started playing with my breast. I bit my lips from trying not to moan. One hand is still my my breast and the other is sliding all the way down to my entendres. I started to finger myself. Stretching myself and fingering myself harder and faster. Then I stopped. Their is a box under our bed. I pulled it out and opened it. Inside is our sex toys that we got a couple weeks of meeting each other. Ah memories are amazing. I took one vibrater out that was the same size of Hannibal's cock. I slowly put it inside me. In and out so slowly thinking its Hannibal's torturing me with a slow pace. "Oh hanni please." I whispered. I started pushing inside me more and going faster. I started fucking the toy inside me more and more. Deeper and deeper. Harder and harder. Faster and faster. I screamed. "Hannnnnnniiiiiibbbbbaaaalll ahhhhhh." I pulled out the toy and put it back in the box. My entendres is dripping with my cum.
I went to the bathroom and I filled up the tub with hot water. I got into the tub.  I was my body and my entendres clean. I out out of the tub and wrapped a towel around me. I went to my wardrobe and got on my nightgown.

 I went to my wardrobe and got on my nightgown

My unborn child starts kicking me. "I know I know daddy will be home soon I promise." I lay down on the bed and start applying cream to my stomach for stretch marks. I started to sing a song that Hannibal taught me in his language.
"Ein Männlein steht im Walde ganz still und stumm.
Es hat von lauter Purpur ein Mäntlein um.
Sagt, wer mag das Männlein sein,
das da steht im Wald allein
mit dem purpurroten Mäntelein?
Das Männlein steht im Walde auf einem Bein
und hat auf seinem Haupte schwarz' Käpplein klein.
Sagt, wer mag das Männlein sein,
das da steht im Wald allein
mit dem kleinen schwarzen Käppelein?
Gesprochen:
Das Männlein dort auf einem Bein
mit seinem roten Mäntelein
und  schwarzen Käppelein
Kann nur die Hagebutte sein."
Translation
A little man stands in the forest completely still and quiet.
He wears a little, pure purple cloak.
Say! Who can that little man be
Who stands there alone in the forest
With the little crimson cloak?
The little man stands in the forest on one leg
And has on his head a little, black cap.
Say! Who can that little man be
Who stands there alone in the forest
With the little, black cap?
Spoken:
The little man out there on one leg,
With his little, red cloak
And his little, black cap
Can only be the rose hip.
I sing A Little Man Stands in the Forest in both in English and Hannibal's language.
I fell asleep and my hand on my stomach.
I know that something was really wrong. So I wake the fuck up. I'm in a room and chained to the bed. I started to panic. I hear whimpers I turned my head and theirs Abigail also chained to the bed next to me. "Abigail what's going on." She looks at me. Her beautiful blue eyes are bloodshot because of crying so much. "Someone kidnap us mommy. It was a man and he said that he's going to kill daddy and make us his family. I don't want a new daddy I want daddy mommy." I brought her to me so she can cry on me. I hear another set of whimpers and I know that one it's Winston poor baby is also chained to the bed put he's on the floor.
"Don't worry daddy's going to save us." Please Hannibal save us please.
Hannibal's pov
I walked into the door of my house and I know straight up that something was wrong. I went inside and everything is trashed. I went to Abigail's room no one. Went to Will and mine no one only a note. So I opened it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Chesapeake ripper,
Thank you for being my mentor on my becoming. For that I took your wife and daughter and your unborn child to become my family. I can't wait to sink my cock inside of your wife and make her scream my name and so I can mark her as my own. If you want your family back here's in address to go find them.
Good luck.
Your fan,
THE GREAT RED DRAGON
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh fuck no. I helped you. Now I'm going to destroy you. Ready or not here comes the Chesapeake ripper. I got out empty bag and put supplies in it and made a few calls to people to pack this house up and move everything here to my house in Paris and have my private airplane ready to fly when I save my family. I got to my car and get ready for a long journey to save my family. When I kill this fucking Idiot I'm going to give it to Jack as a gift for the Chesapeake ripper but I'll keep The longs, liver, spleen, kidneys all that good stuff and feed it to my beautiful wife and daughter and our unborn child. I hope she doesn't give birth until I get her into a safe place to help her with her birthing our unborn child.
Don't worry my wife and my two children daddy's coming.
---------------------------------------------
I hoped you enjoyed this chapter.
Leave a like and a comment please.
I'll try to update but my new semester of college just started so I'll try my hardest to update this story.
That song that I have in this story I got from a website. That song is a real song.
I need you to comment a 1 for a baby girl or a 2 for a baby boy.
I want you to decide the sex of the baby please.
Thanks for reading