Chapter 4 ~ meeting hannibal and Abigail

Will's pov
I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs and sausage and more smells that are making my mouth water. I sit up and at the foot of my bed standing was a little girl. "Hi I'm will what's yours." "Abigail." She whisper softly "how old are you." "6" she said and she was looking at the dog. "His name is Winston and if you want you can pet him. She look at me with excitement. She went over to Winston and pet him. "Hey Abigail who is cooking." She look at me like a deer caught in headlights, she was scared. "Oh no I forgot daddy wants us at the table by now I'm sorry." She was in tears. "Hey it's ok I'm sure daddy won't be mad lets go now ok." She nods and wipe away the tears. "You need to put on that dress I picked it out ok." "Ok" I got dress in a blue satin dress and some reason it was my size. I picked up Abigail and she laughed. I called for Winston to come when he did all of us went to get breakfast and when we got to the bottom of the stairs their was a young man to be in his early 30s or late 20s. Abigail screamed out daddy. She ran and jump into his arms. He saw me and came over to me and Winston. " I'm Hannibal lecter and this is Abigail hobbs my adopted daughter." "I'm willow graham but you two can call me will and this handsome fella is my dog Winston." "Well it's a pleasure to meet both you and your dog isn't Abigail." Hannibal said to me and Abigail. Abigail nods very fast. In a tiny voice she ask "can I call you mom" both me and Hannibal were in shock, Hannibal was about to say something but I cut him off. "Sure Abigail you can call me mom if it's ok with your dad." I said. Abigail asked her dad so sweetly. Hannibal sighs and said sure. "Well breakfast is ready right this way will."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What did you think about this story please comment and tell me some ideas please thank you for reading this story
And ps I started my first year at college so bear with me thank you