Chaper 15

Hannibals pov
A month has pass and we're on our last day in Paris. Me and Will have done everything in Paris. We went to eat at different restaurants for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We went to beaches and swim naked in the pool of the place we are staying at. We went to go fishing and to amusement park to ride roller coasters and ride rides and the Ferris wheel. We went to the Eiffel Tower and eat around the tower.

 We went to the Eiffel Tower and eat around the tower

We done mostly everything in Paris. But we done everything in our bed and I mean making sweet hot love with my new beautiful wife Will. So today when I ask Will what we should do. She said let's watch movies on Netflix. So that's what we did we watch movies and eat junk food. By the time to go to bed I kissed her because just being around her making want to have sex with her. But she ran to the bathroom and throwing up everything she has eaten. I ran to her pulling up her hair up. When she is done she went to brush her teeth. I'm worried this is the 10th time she been throwing up. She been doing it everyday now I don't know if she caught something or what. "Will darling are you okay." When she's done she finally speaks. "Yes Hannibal I'm fine don't worry let's go to bed I might be better in the morning plus we need to get up early to. She kissed me and went into the covers. I fellow her into the covers but got on top of her. "Hannibal what are you doing." She laughed. "I'm going to have a little quickie with my very sexy wife here. I said and kiss and bite her ear. She moans. "Oh Hannibal please not tonight. Please don't tease me just hurry up." I remove her underwear and thrust in her. "Ahhh Hannibal more please more." I thrust into her harder and harder until we both came. "Hannibal" "Will" we both screamed each other's names and went to sleep.
Few days pass.
Were back home now and Will is still throwing up. And I'm fucking done with her stubborn way. "Will you need to see a doctor please." I told her good thing Abigail went to her therapy session today don't want her to worry. "Ok find I'll go to the doctor. But I what Margot to come with me. Because today you have a case with Jack Crawford now." She was right. I kiss her goodbye and said. "Tell me what they say tonight please." Worried that she might have some deadly disease. I love Will and I can't lose her. I get in the car and drive to the FBI bureau where Jack is. When I get there Jack greeted me. He tells me that a man who is killing people they nicknamed him the tooth fairy killer. "But he calls himself the dragon" I think to myself because I met him before because he wants to be just like my kill and eat them just like me.
----------------------------------------------
Will pov
When Hannibal leaves I went to the phone to call Margot and tell her to take me to the doctor.
When she came to pick me up she asked me what's wrong. "I think I might be pregnant." I told her. "How can you be sure." She look at me thinking that I just imagining that I'm pregnant and just csink with something.
"There were a lot of pregnancy test in the drawers under the sink. So I to 4 and they say it's positive. I don't want to tell Hannibal because he might be happy. But, when we go see if I am they might say no and it will crush Hannibal." I said she nods agreeing with me.
At the doctors office.
We're in a room with white walls waiting for the doctor to do an ultrasound to see if I'm pregnant or not.
"If you are pregnant do you think it might be one or two." Margot said
I loot at her shocked. "I hope it's one. But if two I want a boy and a girl." I said and nods
"Mrs. Lector" I heard someone called my last name.
"So your here for an ultrasound right" I nodded. "Ok right this way ladies." We went to a room that dark room with bright computers on. "Mrs. Lector you lay down on the bed and pull up the dress half way please." While I'm doing that she brings over a blanket for my legs. "Okay this gel is cold just to worn you." I nod
She move the gel wand on my belly and then. "Congratulations you're pregnant Mrs. Lector." I was shocked and looked at the screen. "How many weeks am I." I said nervous. "Almost 2 weeks." I nod. "Where is the baby." She looks and points at mine and Hannibal's baby out.

^^wills ultrasound^^^"Do you want a picture?" She ask me "yes three please

"Do you want a picture?" She ask me "yes three please." She nods leaving me and Margot alone. "I thought maybe you and Alana wanted a picture." She nods. "How are you going to tell him." Margot told me. "Easy make a special dinner just us two and tell him. Can you two watch Abigail for me. Don't tell or Alana until Abigail leaves tomorrow please." I told her. "Of course Will don't worry and Abigail is always welcome to come when you two want alone time." I blushed. "Thanks Margot really." I told her.
Margot took me home. When I walked in to house Hannibal greeted me with a kiss. "We're having dinner just the to of us then I'll tell you want the doctor told me okay." Hannibal nods and went to the kitchen to make dinner.
--------------------------------------------
I hope you liked this. Leave a like and a comment please. I comment baby names and want the sex should be of the the baby. Thanks for reading.