12

^^^will buys a maid outfit^^^**
We get into the car. Hannibal pulls out of the driveway. "Will before we go to the grocery store I want to get somethings for us." I was very curious of want he is getting us and where we're going. "Where are we going." I ask my curiosity is killing me. "Not telling it will ruin the surprise." He smirks at me.
Few minutes later
We pull up to a building called "XXX" what does xxx mean. We walked inside. Then the realization hits me it's a sex shop. I'm blushing scared and excited.
Hannibal sees me and smiles. "I thought we could try do these things sometimes if that's ok." Hannibal whispers into my right ear sexually and licked my ear causing me to shiver. Hannibal grab a basket for us. We walked down all the aisles of the store. We got 4 Vibrater, butt plug, pink and blue and red and black fuzzy handcuffs, Real hand cuffs, 10 different flavors of lubrications for me and my body parts, and cock ring for Hannibal, and for the both of us belly warmer cream, and I also got a hot sexy maid outfit (at the top). We went to the check out. The hold time I'm blushing and I know my face is a tomato because I feel burning hot. When we finally get outside I started breathing normal.
We loaded the car and left to the grocery store.
Few minutes later.
We pulled into the parking lot of the grocery store. Hannibal gets out and opened my door. That's my man helping me in every way I want him to be. I smile at me and said thank you to him.
Hannibal showed the person behind the desk his card. "Hannibal what is that." I ask confused. "It's a membership card only the people who have this card can come in." He said and I just nodded my head.
We got everything we got and already went through the check out. "Hannibal I need to go to the restroom is that okay." I asked him. "Yes you may Will and I will be right here if you need me." I nodded. I went to the restroom to pee. When I'm done I go washing my hands. When I was drying them someone grabbed me by my hips. I know it's not my Hannibal he wouldn't do this not in the girls bathroom. "Aaaaahhhhhhh" I let got the biggest scream. Things went so fast one minute this guy grab me then the next minute Hannibal is by my side and the man that grab me is on the floor by a cop. Hannibal has me by he's hip not letting me go.  One of the cops was questioning me. "Are you alright?" "Yes" "do you know him?" "No I do not." I'm crying because I was either was going to be raped or taken. "He doesn't have a membership card on him. Do one of you want to put him in jail for assault." Hannibal is one to answer that. How the fuck dose a person get in if they don't have a membership card. "Yes please and let us know when he gets out so we can be careful." "Of course Hannibal." Oh did I for got to mention that all these 2 cops here are good friends with Hannibal. I think there Sam and Luke. "Can we go Hannibal I want to go home." I told him while crying. "Of course Will love. Gentleman will you excuse us." "Of course I'm really so that this happen it won't happen again." Luke said. Me and Hannibal took the cart to the car. Hannibal loads it up and I get into the car. He went to me saying. "Everything is going to be okay your okay. Your safe that's all that matters right now." He whispers to me. Hugging me telling me sweet words. "Hannibal I want you to hurt him badly please." He can see in my eyes that I'm dead serious. "Anything for you my beautiful angel." I smiled yes I am his beautiful angel just his.
On the ride home I told Hannibal want I want him to do to me. "Hannibal I want you." Yes I'm serious I want him to take me. "Will are you serious you just went though a scary experience." I know he's worried for me and that why I love him he cares for me. "I'm dead serious I want you. I want you to complete me in every way and any shape or form. Please Hannibal I want this." He sighs I know he cares for me and my body and my mind. He doesn't want to hurt me. "Okay Will when and where." I smiled at him. "When at night and where I want you in your office." That surprised him. "Why my office Will." He's a curious one. "Because I want you to think about me with my legs spread open wanting you to fuck me. And when you think about me draw a picture of my naked with you fuck me over and over." I told him. He blushed and smiles. It's the truth I want him to think about me and only me. I love him even though we know each other only for a month. Who cares what people think of me. He's been so good to me and Winston and Abigail been so good to me two.
We arrived at the house. Hannibal put the groceries away while I went to my room to put away my birth control. At least we're being safe than others. Then I went to Hannibal's room to put our toys away. I blushed and bit my lips and hold my legs together just thinking about using it on both of us gets me wet. When I go down stairs and I watch Hannibal making dinner. "He looked so sexy in every way." I smile at that thought and still looking at him. Hannibal is making salads with grilled chicken. Tonight is going to be long and hot and sexy night.
---------------------------------------------
I hope you liked this chapter. Leave a comment or a like.
Next chapter is sex and
Abigail and Wilson come home.
Chapter 13 sex and Abigail+Winston will come home
And in chapter 14  it's going to be 5 months later and jacks coming soon.
Thanks for reading.