20 epilogue

Years later

Hannibal pov
It's a beautiful day in Paris. Nice and sunny. Today is Mischa's birthday. She's turning 5 today. Abigail and Alana and Margot are taking her out shopping for a dress. They left at 6:30am and won't be back until 3:00.
It's currently noon. Me and Willow are cleaning up the house. Mischa invited some people at her school to come to the a party. Will is washing the dishes and vacuuming the house. While I'm doing is dusting and cleaning the window. By the time we're do they arrived. "Happy birthday." Willow tells Mischa. "Thanks mom."
The party was amazing. There were bouncy houses, a pool, and more inside this house. "Thanks mom and Dad for amazing party." "Your welcome sweet heart." "Me and your mother are going to bed so continue with your fun. Mischa is having a sleepover with her 5 best friends.
I lead Willow to our bedroom. She giggles every time I kissed her neck. "Your so beautiful Will. I need you now." "Me to. I need you. Take me please Hannibal. Take me." God I loved how she can turn me on in seconds. I take off her baby blue dress. And it revived that she's naked under the dress. "How is it I always find you naked." She giggles. "I don't know." I gently pushed her on the bed. I kissed her everywhere. I went all the way down to her entendres. I pushed one finger inside of her. "Your so wet beautiful." She blushed. I push my finger in, out, in, out, in, out, in. I pulled my finger out and brought my tongue on her entendres. Licking her up, down,up,down,up, and swirling my tongue inside of her. "Ahhh Hannibal please I need you inside of me." I got up remove my clothes and get on top of her. I wrapped her legs around me and I pushed my cock inside her. "Ahhh Hannibal you feel so good." She cried out. In, out, in, out, in, out, faster and harder and faster and harder. "I love you Hannibal." I know that no matter what she loves me until the day she dies. "I love you to my beautiful angel." At the moment we cum together. I rolled over to the side. Willow cuddles into me. "Hannibal I have to tell you something." What. "What is it beautiful." I hold my breath. "I'm pregnant." What I'm going to be a father to another child. "That's fanatic will. Who else knows." She blushed. "Abigail, Mischa, Alana, and Margot and now you." I kissed her for head. "I'm not mad. I'm happy. More adding to this family."
"I love you Hannibal." She cried.
"And I love you the most angel."
                        The end
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed this whole story.
Please leave a like and a comment
Thanks for reading this story I really appreciate you guys and girls.