Chapter 5

Hannibal pov
I make my way to the kitchen while will and Abigail went to the table. I made eggs, bacon, sausage and put in to 4 different bowls. I balance the 4 bowls in both my hands and one in my elbow. I make my way to both of the laughing girls in the dining room. I hand it  it out first to will and Wilson because their our guest. Then to Abigail and then to me. I said "Bon appétit" and with we all started to eat. "What kind of meat is in the sausage Hannibal." Will said eyeing the sausage.
Remembering this morning when I was chopping Mrs and mr Graham's in tiny pieces and then grinding it up in to Microscopic pieces then put the pieces in the sausage maker and when the sausage is done. I Fried the sausage and cut that in the bowls and severed them to will and Wilson.
Back to present
I smile at that remember. "The sausage your eating is from my hometown Lithuania." "Oh how interesting it tastes so good thank you." "Your welcome will." When we all are done I start to clean up. Abigail and Wilson went upstairs to her room to play. "Here let me help you with the dishes please Hannibal." I couldn't say no "ok you risen I dry" she nodded. When we are done with the dishes I went to my office just before I close Will come in. "Yes will can I help you." "Oh don't play dumb I know you drug me and I know you drug my parents and killed them and feed me their body parts yes or no and don't lie." She said. To tell the truth she is very sexy in that dress Abigail give her and she looks hot when she is angry. "Yes and what will you do call the cops, runaway, or are going to fight then runaway." She look in my eyes and said. "No I'm staying here and thank you for getting me out of the house that was rude of me and just go and see what Abigail and Wilson is up to." I look at her and said. "How did you know the meat was human." "I have a gift to go to a place and see how people die, I become the murder." And with that she was gone.
I went to my desk and I drew will in different poses in my bed butt ass naked and in some poses her open wide for him. He got turned on by will. He wants her. He needs her. Will is his other half of him and he needs a plan to win over her heart and head of her.
----------------------------------------------
Please like and comment and write me some ideas please and also write how I'm doing in my writing please
Thanks for reading