9 the sex

^^^20 year old Will Graham^^^^

^^^30 year old Hannibal Lector^^^I wanted to tell you all the pictures I get are for google images

I wanted to tell you all the pictures I get are for google images.
This is my first time writing about sex so I hope you like it. This chapter is longer
----------------------------------------------
Wills pov
Hannibal breaks the kiss. "Turn around love I want to take off that lovely dress of yours." He tells me in a sexy voice that leaves me breathless. I turn around for him. I am a blushing mess. Hannibal unzipped my dress. When my dress hit the floor Hannibal takes my hand to step over my dress. I'm only in heels. "You look breathtaking love." "Thank you master." I want him I'm withering underneath his sexy gaze. "New rule when we're in mine or your bedroom you are to call me Hannibal okay my beautiful pet." I stared at him. I nodded my head. "Yes master I mean Hannibal." The things this man does to me make me wet in between my legs. "Now where were we ah I know." He said than he push me down. I gasp I reached for him but I landed on something bounce and soft it was Hannibal's bed. "Now we must take these off even though they look great on you. I don't want to punish you if you ripped my sheets with them." He tells me while taking my heels off. When the heels are on the floor Hannibal attached his lips to mine. Oh my fucking god he tested so good I want more. "Hannibal please more." I moan for more. I rapped my legs around his waist wanting more. Hannibal broke the kiss and attack my right breast while his left hand touched my left breast. I throw my head back moaning his name. "Hannibal I want you please." I want more I want him inside me I want him to fuck me. Then he switched his mouth is on my left breast while his right is touching my right breast. His hands and mouth feels so good it gets me more and more turn on. I love the feeling of need and want.
He stops and looks at me. "My curiosity is killing me do you know want it is." I shook my head "I'll tell you my curiosity is want does your most precious place taste like." I stared at him while he is staring back at me lowering his body down and reached to my precious place. "I want you to remember if you don't want to continue it's ok we can stop. I don't want to hurt you I know that your a virgin. Do you still want to continue Will." I want him. I been waiting for a month to do this. "Yes Hannibal I want to continue please." "As you wish Will." And with that he lick my precious place it tickles and I guess I'm very ticklish. He keeps on licking and fucking me with his juiciest tongue. He stops and kisses me and I can taste my self on him. I want to say I taste great. He kissing me I'm moaning inside of his mouth. Our tongues and teeth collide with each other with in need. Hannibal breaks our kiss for the fucking 3rd time oh my fucking god. Hannibal takes off his shoes, socks,then his shirt, then his pants. "Will would you do me a favor please." I want to do everything for his man I want to be his slave and worship him in every way. "Yes want do you want me to do." "Will I want you to blow me so it won't hurt you when I enter you. If you don't want to I do have so lube to put on me but I want to ask. Blow me or lube?." He wants me to do the same for him. Oh my fuck yeah. I want him to have the same feel that he gave. "Can I Hannibal I want to blow you please." He smiled at like I made him the happiest man on the planet. I got off the bed to stand in front of him. I pulled is boxers off. Hannibal stepped off of them I threw them wear my clothes are. I push him on the bed. His cock is so big. "Hannibal your cock is so big I don't think I will fit both my mouth or my precious area." I tell him I a little bit scared. "You Will you will fit don't worry we'll take our time it's ok." I smile at him he takes my fear away. I'm in between his legs. I lower my head and lick the top. It's not that bad I put my hands on his big cock and lick and swirl my tongue around his head. Taste good. I started moving my hands up and down at first slow then started go faster. I stop and I put my mouth on his big cock. And lower on to him until it reaches the end. At first I go slow up and down he really taste good and smells so good to. I started to go feaster and faster. I ended up fucking him with my mouth. "Ok Will you need to stop." I didn't and now know why he want me to stop. He came inside my mouth. I swallow all of his cum. He really taste so great. He pulled my to him we have a heated kiss we have each other's cum inside of ourselves mouth. Yummy we taste so good mix. Hannibal stand so I can lay in the middle. He gets on top of me. "Last chance to say no and do this when your really ready." I makes eye contact to him. "I want this. I need you. And I don't care if you get me pregnant. All I want is you."
(Oh I did mention when Hannibal and Will have sex the won't have no condoms because it's will first times many times it's mint to be special for will.)
"Okay this will hurt but it wont last okay." I nodded. He place his big cock in between my legs. I put my hands on his shoulders. And he slides into me talking my virginity with him. "Ahhh it hurts Hannibal" I tell him he slides all of him in me. "I wanted you to take all of me so it won't hurt so much." I am crying it hurt a little now. A few seconds later. I start to move and it didn't hurt no more. "I think it's ok now you can move." Hannibal starts to move slow I moan. He pushes in,out,in,out,in,out. "Hannibal I want more please faster." And he did he's fucking me faster. "Ok Hannibal more ohh Hannibal more Hannibal faster." He's fucking me faster and faster. The we both came on our names. "Hannibal" "Will" Hannibal is still humping me to empty all of his cum in me. After a few minutes Hannibal slipped out of me. And lad beside me. "That was amazing Hannibal thank you." "You welcome will it was me pleasure pleasing you." I lad on his chest. "Goodnight Hannibal." "Goodnight will see you tomorrow morning." And with that we both went to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you liked it. Leave a like and a comment.
And remember this is my first sex scene leave a comment so that I know to do another scene of Hannibal and will sex/love making.
Thanks for reading