Chapter 14 A NIGHT TO REMEMBER

Five months pass.
Wills pov
I'm in the shower getting ready including shaving my legs for Hannibal's and mine engagement party.
I remember we got to know each other much better.
List they talked about:
Hannibal- he's parents died from German soldiers. His sister killed and been cannibalize by other people and they force him to her remains. He is 30 years old. He is both a doctor and a psychiatrist. And has a beautiful daughter and me his beautiful soon to be wife.
Will- her parents died by Hannibal(she's happy). She's 20 years old and she has a gift that makes her go inside killers mind to see who they are she is like a Profiler for killers. She has a dog named Winston and soon to be daughter and husband.
Back to present.
I got my dress on and did my makeup.

^^^^wills engagement dress^^^^When I was done I went downstairs

When I was done I went downstairs. At the end of the staircase there was Hannibal lector waiting for me. When I made it downstairs I took his arm to the kitchen. Lots of staff was making food but me and Hannibal know there's no animals in this food. I smile at him and does the same. He lead me to the small table. "Glad your done early usually Abigail is down stairs testing the food. But since she's not here. Your my tester." He said grabbing a wine bottle and glass. And poring the red wine in the glass. I smile at Hannibal. "Well I'm happy to help you but not cooking. I suck at cooking." I told him with a frown. "Well I can teach you if you want." I smile Hannibal always find away to maker included in his family.
Few minutes later.
It's time for the cparty. Hannibal invited everyone he knows to this party to show me off. There's like 100 people or more inside of our house. I was walking around the house when Ed one of the security people came up to me.
"I'm so sorry Will but there's a detective here to see Hannibal or you." What? What detective? I nodded at Ed and I fallow him to the door. There stand a tall, dark man, a little on the chubby side. "Hello I'm Will. I'm Hannibal's fiancé. What can I do for you." What the fuck I hope he's not working on my parents murder case. Hannibal told me that they think the murder kidnap their kid. "Hello Will I'm FBI detective Jack Crawford. Is it a possibility that I can talk to Hannibal Lector in private." Why? "Um yes came in." We walk to Hannibal. I went up to him and whisper in his ear. "There's a detective Jack Crawford here to see you right now." He looked in my eyes and nodded. We turned to detective Crawford. "Detective Crawford I'm Hannibal." Hannibal had his hand out and detective Crawford shakes Hannibal's hand. "Please call me Jack. Would I talk to you in private please." I look at Hannibal and he nodded. "This way to my office Jack." I watch them go and I'm stuck. All of a sudden there was a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see a beautiful young woman around 40 or 30. Maybe around Hannibal's age.