18 fight

Don't forget get to vote for the sex of the baby
Girl-1
Boy-2
Next chapter is the birthing scene
Sorry if this is shorter than normal.
----------------------------------------------
Wills pov
I hold in my one hand Abigail and the other one is my unborn child. Just than the door opened. It's a man I never seen before. He brings in food. "Hello beautiful and girl and dog." Don't you dare call me beautiful only Hannibal can call me that. He hands the food to Abigail and Winston but not me. He looks at me and uncuffs me. "We need to talk beautiful." I nodded I kissed Abigail and whisper to her "everything is going to be okay." She nodded her head. I left with this man. He took me upstairs it's night time. I looked at a table. It full of romantic things like flowers, food, and candle lighting. He pulls a chair out and I sit down in it. He put food in front of me.  "Why are you doing this." He stops eating and said. "Doing what bring home my family." What the fuck. "I'm not your fucking family. I fucking belong with Hannibal Lector." Just then there's a big flash of light. I can't see. Someone came inside the house.
It's Hannibal.
Hannibal pov
I came inside my beautiful wife stares a me in awe. "Are you all right." She nods. Good she's okay. "Darling go get Abigail and Winston I don't want you to see what I'm going to do to him. She nodded and ran to get my family.
"Im not letting you take my new family Hannibal." The great red dragon snarls at me. "If you want them you have to kill me and eat me." The great red dragon lungs at me I caught him and threw him threw the glass window. "Came on is that the best you can do dragon." I lung at him but I did know he as a knife on him and stabs me. I heard a scream. I turn it's Will. With The dragon not looking I toss the knife to Will. She caught it. She knows what to do. "Hey fuck face look over her." The dragon did. I got on his back and Willow plugs the knife in its stomach and slides it across ripped and tearing its good organs. While I ripped his throat out with my teeth. I go off him me and Willow went inside to get Abigail and Winston out of this house. When we have everyone we went to the car but before that happened Wills water just broke.
Abigail pov
"Daddy did mommy peed herself." He looked down and in shock. "No baby girl the baby is coming. Get in back with mommy hold her hand." I need just that. I was holding mommy's hand. Winston is in front with daddy and daddy is calling aunt Margot and Alana to let them know the baby is coming.
Few minutes later
We're at Baltimore hospital. Aunt Margot and Alana are taking me to Paris to get everything ready for mommy and my new sibling.
I kiss my mommy and daddy goodbye and went to Paris.
(Authors note next chapter is the brith scene I wanted to have a Abigail moment)
In Paris.
It's beautiful we're daddy wants us. It big enough for mommy, daddy, me, the new baby, Alana, and Margot. We're painting the room rainbow style because why not. Then we set up the crib and diper changing stations. We set toys everywhere. We set a Rockingchair and a book station.  When we're done we go out and eat.
We have lots of fun days and daddy said tomorrow they will be here with the new baby. They haven't told no one the sex of the baby yet.
Dear dairy,
I'm great. I'm excited to see daddy and mommy. I miss them so much. But both Alana and Margot are try to make me happy until they come home. I'm really excited for a baby girl or boy. To be part of the #murderfamily. I well write to tomorrow and tell you if I got a baby sister or brother.
Love,
Abigail
I put my dairy away and cuddle with Winston. We both went to sleep.
----------------------------------------------
I hoped you enjoyed this chapter.
Leave a like and a comment if you did enjoy it.
The voting for the sex is still going on.
Please vote for the sex of the baby you can vote more times there's no limit on this.
Voting ends this Friday.
Remember
1 is for girl
2 is for boy
Thanks for reading this chapter