A happy family

Chapter 1

****Katy's POV****

I was home with my husband and my beautiful baby who is only one week, Juliet.

John was watching TV at the living room, and i had just made Juliet sleep. I was tidying up the room when I found a photo of my wedding. I remember how excited i was, choosing my dress and everything. It was a tuesday, October 9th, when the most adorable man in the world proposed to me, and of course i said yes, John Mayer was the one.

When i told my parents they were not believing and were very happy for me. John and my father get along well, and my mom thinks he is a gentleman, so both of them love John a lot. And yes, he is cute, funny, talented, handsome, hot, amazing.. I'm totally in love.

We got married in one of my favorite places in the world, Japan. It was a saturday, on November 23th and it was raining a lot, but this made the night even more special. I remember putting on my wonderful white dress and the veil, my black hair was a little curly and i was happier then ever.

When i got out of the dressing room, i saw a beautiful saloon waiting for me. A charming driver opened the door, and I was blown away by everything. I sat in the car seat and felt butterflies in my stomach.

When we arrived at the church, it was like my world had stopped spinning. Were all there, my family, John's family and our friends. I started walking on that long red carpet with my father, increasingly closer to John and increasingly more happy. Keith kissed my head and then i realized all of that was happening. I was right next to John and the priest started the mass.

When he said "may kiss the bride" my heart beat faster then ever. John kissed me with care and passion, I knew he was nervous but also very happy. That was the most perfect kiss someone could ever have given me. The crowd started to applaud, and i broke the kiss with a big smile.

And now it had been almost three years since me and John Mayer were married.

I put the photo back in the picture frame, when John walked into the room.

"What are you doing baby?" He asked, his hands running through his messy hair and his eyebrows frowning adorably.

"Well i'm just looking at some photos of our wedding..." I replied smiling a little smile "that was the best day of my life"

John smiled and came closer, before lifting my chin with his gentle touch and our lips touched, kissing me passionately and long. That was when i heard our baby crying.

"Let it for me" John said and got up, leaving the room. I thanked him and went to the kitchen since i was starving.

*****John's POV*****

I took Juliet out of her cradle slowly and gave her a pacifier, but she spat it out, still crying. I tryied to make her lay on my arms, or sing to her, but of course she didn't stop.

Suddenly i heard Katy come into the room, she first wrapped her arms around me and stared at Juliet, but then she took the baby from me, since our daughter was still crying hopelessly.

"Shhh, baby, it's okay. Do you wanna eat?" She said, cradling Juliet and then starting to breatsfeed her.

"Okay okay i'm not good in making babies stop crying" i said calling her a displayed.

"She was just hungry" Katy replied smiling and i checked my watch, seeing it was already 9pm.

"I'll make something for dinner, what do you want?" I asked

"Hm i'm not hungry now, just ate an apple. Thanks babe."

"Okay" i said, "i'll eat something"

*****Katy's POV****