Forever

Chapter 16

****John's pov****

It's been two weeks since the incident with Katy in Japan, and i am glad to say that everything ended up okay and we could finally breathe in peace now that Russell was in prison. Jenny and Tomas, who ended up being the heroes of the story, were now going to go to Katy's first concert when her voice gets totally better, being able to visit her backstage and do some things every fan would die for. They never asked for something in return, but we knew that if it wasn't for them Katy wouldn't be here, and giving them tickets were definetely the least we could do.

Juliet was sleeping on me, literally, her head was laying on my chest but her body didn't reach the beginning of my legs, she was such a tiny little thing. Katy was next to me on the bed, resting on my shoulder and with a leg over mine, that was a typical family scene. It was a rainy day in LA, January 1st 2015 as I can say, probably early in the morning and all i wanted to do was stay like that the whole day, with the people i loved most.

"John are you awake?" I heard Katy whisper with her croaky voice, waking me up from my thoughts.

"Uhum" I said after yawning and laughed to myself, knowing Katy obviously wasn't going to stop talking now that part of her voice was back, even if she should wait till it all returns.

"Isn't it weird that yesterday was actually one year ago, so we could say that we slept in 2014 but woke up in 2015, but at the same time we didn't cause we fell asleep after midnight so it isn't... that cool...right?" She asked but i admit i wasn't waiting for that weird sentence, I looked at her raising my eyebrows without saying a thing and she faced me waiting for an answer.

Then she slowly turned around on the bed and grabbed her IPhone, i could see it was 9 in the morning and since we went to bed late yesterday all i wanted to do was go back to sleep. I looked one last time at Katy, her vision moving as she read something on the phone before putting it back on the nightstand and i closed my eyes.

Katy suddenly sneezed and i chuckled, knowing i wasn't going to sleep any longer and i looked at her as she made a questioning funny face at me.

"You sick already?" I joked.

"And now just because i sneezed it means that i'm sick?" She rolled her big blue eyes as usual, but making an innocent face at me.

"Perhaps." I answered.

She looked deeply into my eyes but it seemed like she was very far away. Then her vision turned to the ceiling where she began to face a random spot, fixedly.

"What are you thinking about, baby?"

Katy turned her head to see me and sighed loudly, thinking once again for more five seconds before answering my question.

"I...I don't know." She said in a sad tone, and then caressed Juliet's head and back, gently with her fingers. "I just want to stay here with you."

"And i will never leave." I said with confidence and kissed her forehead slowly, lingering there for a while and hugging her tighter. That was when a beautiful smile appeared on her lips, that one which took me to another planet whenever she did it.

"I love you okay?" Katy said and then lifted her body supporting herself on the elbows, giving me a kiss that made me want more and i pulled her closer, carefully not to press our daughter, and kissed her lips longer.

"Maybe we should take Juliet to her bedroom..." Katy whispered biting her lower lip, her sexyness attacking me as she tried to get up.

"As far as I know you are not supposed to be talking this much or either walking because of your broken foot, so you better don't move and wait for me here." I said and Katy rolled to the other side of the bed smiling, as I got up with Juliet sleeping in my arms. Fortunately she didn't seem to be waking up anytime soon.