Hey guys:)

Hey guys.

I know I wrote this story last year but I had to add more to it and stuff because, I am entering it in the watty awards.

I also never really finished it like I wanted to and I started to edit the first chapter then stopped because it took me to long but I'm going to try to edit the whole thing in the future but I kind of don't want to because it funny because it was close to one of my first story's and its nice to see how I use to write.

Anyways I know I probably wont win but I wanted to enter anyways and I'm hoping someone that's more talented than me wins. Like one of you maybe.

I never would of thought this story would get that many reads.

I want to go to college to write story's and make them into movies.

And maybe be a writer for novels but if that doesn't work out I want to go into cosmetology or maybe be an English teacher.

I really do appreciate you guys liking my stories and reading them.

I know my stories don't get noticed as much as most peoples but I would really love it if you guys could support me and help me win by telling people about this story and others if you would like of mine and help me.

I'm still amazed on how many reads this story got and I really appreciate it.

Well thanks guys love you<3

Don't forget to vote.

-

-

I've written another Draco Malfoy fan fic and I would love if anyone of you would go read it. It's called Mine.

Mine. is definitely going to better than this one I hope.

If anyone of you read this one I'm sure you would love it.

I would really like feedback and stuff on all of my story's.

And if any of you have suggestions that would be great to.

I really try my hardest on these.

I would love to get more people to notice my story's but sometimes its hard.

I would also appreciate anyone of you to suggest any story's that I would like to read I love to read on my free time so if you want ill even read your story's.

Anyways I've never would of thought I would get 4k on this story.

It all started out just to dedicate it to my best friend Cheyenne she moved and I wanted to do something for her.

So thanks again guys you really are the best.