Chapter 19.

Chapter 19.

I woke up in the middle of the night because I heard yelling I went down stairs and stopped halfway.

"I don't care mom I'm leaving tomarrow Kayla said I could stay at her new apartment and I'm pretty sure nessa will come with me!"

I was defintely going.

"you are staying here!"her mom yelled back at her.

"alots happened and we need to be with our friends!"then Lydia ran up the stairs and noticed me sitting on one of them and she figured I heard all of it.

"go get your stuff together if you want to come with me we are leaving tonight instead."she whispered.

I'm guessing you know what happened after that we got some clothes and went to kaylas.

We took my car and Lydia didint say anything the whole way there.

We got to this old looking apartment building and it had three levels and Kayla was on the third level.

We got inside and went to the elivator.

-out of order-

The sign on it said.

"seriously!"I yelled.

It took us what felt like hours to go up the stairs.

When we got to the the top I sighed and we went to the room 215 where she lived and knocked.

I held rils cage in one hand and bears dog crate in the other following with my trunk filled with clothes and my straightener and my makeup inside also.

"kayla open the bloody door!"Lydia yelled.

"I'm coming!"she yelled back. She opened the door and gave us both a hug and helped us with our stuff.

"nessa you have the futon and Lydia can have the floor." she said as she shut there door after we came in and wondered off too her room and came back with two pillows and two sleeping bags and set them on the futon.

"thanks."we both said.

We put our stuff down and I took ril out of her cage and I let bear on the futon and he yawned and layed his little head down I just love puppies and doggys. When Kayla was done setting it up I sat down and started petting ril.

It was nice because ril and bear got along.

"so I thought you guys were coming tomarrow."Kayla said.

"well there was a change in plans." Lydia said.

We talked until I was half asleep and lydia and I said night to Kayla and she went to her room I put ril in her cage and cuddled up to bear.

"night Lydia."I said in a yawn.

"night sis."she said back.

I layed my head down on the futon and pulled the covers over my head and went to sleep.

I woke up at 3:00 in the morning to pounding on the door.

I went and answered it.

I rubbed my eyes as I opened the door to see Brenna.

"good your are up." she said as I let her in.

I shut the door and she put her stuff on the floor.

"you bloody bint!"I yelled I went backmy bed and passed out.

I woke back up and brenna was shaking me. I glanced at my phone and i have only been sleeping for twenty minutes.

"what?!"I said annoyed well more like screamed.

"can I sleep with you?" she asked with puppy dog eyes.

"no!"I yelled then pushed her off the bed and she fell on Lydia.

"what the hell!"Lydia yelled as she screamed in pain.

"thanks for breaking my fall."Brenna said to her.

"get off." Lydia said and I looked

Down too see Lydia slap her and lay back down as she went back to sleep.

"fine I'll go sleep in kaylas bed!"she yelled as she stomped away.

Finally I went back to sleep and wished for Brenna to leave me alone for atleast 5 more hours.

---------

Thanks for reading:)

See you guys next chapter!