Chapter 13.

Chapter 13.

I ran through the hallway late for class the next day it was they class before lunch and wasint going to eat lunch today because I was going to go to hogsmeade and go to the three broomsticks to drink some butter bear and study for my test that I have tomarrow because I won't have time tonight because I have tons of homework and I have a project due in three days and my partner is Lydia in that class and I was thankful that I didint get paired with the person that shall not be named.(Draco)

After class I had to stay after for a five minutes because I was five minutes late for class and my teacher was snape and he didint like lateness one bit. I hated snape additude lately towards me. After I sat there in pure boredness for the time I needed to I ran out quickly running to my room first to get changed and i ran in my winter clothes to the three broomsticks with my books for all my classes that were really heavy.

I sat down at my usual table that I always sat at and ordered my butter beer.

I stared studing and then my butter beer arrived and I was happy to see it and I chugged it down and ordered another because two was good enough for me.

I started working on my part of the project because I finished studying and did half of my homework and wanted something to do when I got to my room.

I was interrupted by Someone sitting at my table I looked up to see Pansy.

"what do you want bint?"I asked rudely.

"even though I hate you and all I just wanted to talk to you I've noticed that Draco has been-"I interrupted her.

"Draco? Who is that never heard of him?"I said seriously because I wanted to believe that I didint know him.

"oh stop I know for a fact he's been acting weird because of you and Blaise told me what you said. Even though I don't like the fact that he loves you instead of me I don't like seeing him upset."

"I need to move on I told Blaise that and you guys need to respect that it's not safe for anyone involved in our lives plus his parents are happy that there child is just like wanted him to be right, not with me."

I sipped my butter beer and grabbed my books and got up.

"well goodbye Pansy."I said.

I walked out the door and started looking for dervish and banges to get my wand repaired that I kinda broke out of school because of Kayla and it's a long story.

As i found it I walked in and I heard the voice that made me want to walk back out but I needed to face my fears and ignore Draco.

I walked past him and his two idiot friends crab and goyle and walked to the aisle I needed to find the person to fix it.

"hello sir I was wondering if you could fix my wand."I said to the bald old man who was orginizing the magic equitment.

"oh yes of course."he grabbed my wand from my hands And went to the back room. I looked around while he was doing that and there was some interesting things in here.

"hello."

That voice made me want to run away in tears.

And I ignored it.

"nessa."he said while looking at me with his amazing greyish blue eyes.

"yes?"I said while I turned to look at him.

"look Blaise told me-"I stopped him.

"Draco what I told him was true and I need you to understand please and I can't put anyone in danger."I practicly whispered to him.

"you don't mean what your saying."he said. I was shocked at the way he said that he looked at me with disgust and continued, "fine I'm glad I should of known better not to be with a muggle born."

I couldint believe what he said to me I quickly ran out of that place and ran until I got to my room and cried. What he said made me want to kill him.

"I got your wand for you."Brenna said as she walked in followed by Lydia and Kayla.

I grabbed my wand and put it on my bed side table and layed my head back down.

"I need to be alone."I said.

"no you need your friends plus you need to go to class the professer told us to tell you have five minutes to gt to class plus you already missed ten and she was worried so she thought it was right to send us to see what's wrong."

"draco is never to be mentioned again!"I yelled in tears.

"we heard what happened Blaise told us."

I got out of bed and I blinking the tears away and took a deap breath I suddenly felt worse.

But I still went to class and after that I collected my homework for the rest of the day and got excused for the rest of the day and tomarrow because dumbledore was notified that I was having a tuff day and he said I should skip all my classes for tomarrow and I am excused for any homwork for tomarrow but I still have to do my homework for today and I told dumbledore that I was having family issues because that was true I was so It wasint a lie it was just not why I was upset.

I went to sleep after Kayla brought me something to eat.

"night I hope you feel better."she said before she left.

I ate all my food and drank all my water and fell fast asleep.

I was woken up at one in the morning

I got up and opened the door to see Draco.

"I'm so-so-so sorry vannessa."he said and he looked serious.

I let him in.

"Draco I do love you and that will never change but I am putting my friends and my family in danger."

"I know but you can't just move on you can wait for me."

"Draco it's not that simple you know that won't work."

He grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes.

"I love you and I can't lose you so promise me this one thing we will move on and make it look like we are seeing other people but we won't get serious with these people just a friendship and then when you know happens we can be together but tonight we will spend it together in eathothers arms so we can remember that."

I had a bad feeling about agreeing to this but I did anyway.

"no I can't it's just going to make it worse."

"no it won't."

That night we cuddled In my bed and spent that night together.

-----

Ok so this might be another kinda short chapter but I worked hard on it I'm trying to make it better.